Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

"I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says (629 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by MsDoris(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2021
"I Deal With Luc!fer Direct, He Is Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga" - Nigerian Pastor Claims (Video)
A female Nigerian pastor has disclosed that American super stars, Rihanna and Lady Gaga are married to Lucifer.

The unidentified pastor who claims that she deals directly with Lucifer noted that her informations are correct.

According Lucifer loves sexual intercourse more than any other thing and engages in it every day.

She also claimed that Lucifer weds females on earth and mentioned American award winning singers, Rihanna and Lady Gaga as part of the women he is married to.

The female pastor further made reference to one of Rihanna's hit music, 'Umbrella' disclosing that the singer was referring to Lucifer.

Pointing out the above controversial stance Rihanna made in the music video of 'Umbrella', the pastor claimed the stance is ungodly.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/i-deal-with-lucifer-direct-he-is.html

Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by DropsMic(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Another mental patient
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by olamidedivotee(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Nigeria pastors are also playing a great role in brainwashing their fellow citizens from developing and meeting up with developed countries.

All I see is just a pastor who claim to be God's messenger trying to draw people attention in order to increase her popularity and church members.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by Baawaa(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2021
I hope Lucifer have not had sex with this woman
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by olamidedivotee(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Baawaa:
I hope Lucifer have not had sex with woman

Abi oo
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Wonderful

So Don Jazzy been dey crush on lucifer babe since. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by akinsto4ever(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2021
So she was Lucifer's ex mistress or what?
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by Adaanna(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate grin grin
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by expertman(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2021
This one has a jumping brain problem
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2021
See the rubbish way this woman dey talk.
Mtchewww.
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by suffering: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
The only ministry she should counsel is being the resident of a psych ward.
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by dacblogger: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Ahia onye ma Anya ya... grin
You sure say Lucifer never kpansh you.

By the way,all men like sex so Lucifer will not be an exception. undecided
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Some messages are not meant to be shared in public. The Prophet that would end up like John the baptist are the ones saying out all the things that God showed you.

Gift of word of knowledge and discernment of Spirits are not for immature Christians. They are for ''see all hear all but say few with wisdom and keep quiet.

May God help us all.....!!
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by EmmySparky(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2021
This one don mad...foolish pastor and more foolish followers...can u imagine the ignorance in that statement...
Re: "I Deal With Lucifer Direct, He's Married To Rihanna, Lady Gaga -9ja Pastor Says by Dab12son(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lucifer right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Screenshots Of Ex-bestie Tonto Dikeh ‘begging’ Him For Money / Wizkid In Tears As He Is Highly Disgraced By A Small Boy Despite His Money / Bbnaija Queen Shake Her Big Yansh In Club Spray Money See What Happened(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.