Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. (955 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / Be Careful When You Are In The Bank. This Just Happened To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by HonestFriend: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2021
I just got a call from this person that he sent a card to my number that he wants to send it back to his father in the village.. Say you that one letter is missing.. Bla Bla Bla..
Re: A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by doctor20202020(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Ritual killers
Re: A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by Boogyman557: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by Joelobioha(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Exactly what happened to me few weeks ago..a guy called that he sent card 500..I sent it back the next thing that transpired was that he called back saying his old man wants to greet me..I just dey hear incantation omo I off phone ooo..he call tire.
Re: A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by Truvelisback(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Just ignore.
Re: A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Me, I tell the baba say I no dey send anything back, that those pins are in his message gallery(outbox message) and that I wasn't going to use it in my own gallery(in box message). The baba beg tire, the man weak for my matter las las.

I didn't want to give him that opportunity to thank me and "pray for me" hence my giving him that response of him taking the pin from his outbox message.
Re: A Frauder Sent Me This Just Now.. by Jh0wsef(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. / Sportybet Scam/fraud Alert!!! Please Help!!! / Multi-million Dollar Loan Shark Companies Cause 89 Deaths In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.