Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] (3467 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by Arthurboy(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2021
A side-chick embarrassed a married man after she went live on her social media pages and recorded a video of them in bєd.

They had met for their usual escapades and while they were having some nice time in bєd, she went live and started recording.

see full post below �

https://swaghood.com.ng/married-man-covers-his-face-as-side-chick-recorded-video-of-them-in-bed-watch/

Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by TheMan3: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is this a side chic or a side mama

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by ashawopikin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Side chick of doom, she wants to wreck a peaceful home

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2021
PROSTITUTES are always shameless.
They have got nothing to lose at all.
They only fear Old Age
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by femi4: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2021
No spoil somebody's son parole
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2021
I pity those who still tie their existence around a man.
They are not worth giving up your freedom. Not with all this nonsense I see everyday.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by simple250: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Mercychen:
I pity those who still tie their existence around a man.
They are not worth giving up your freedom. Not with all this nonsense I see everyday.

Same ideology as Linda ikeji until she fall under a married big gbola, continue to deceive yourself. Just pray to God for a better partner why you prepare yourself also.
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2021
simple250:

Same ideology as Linda ikeji until she fall under a married big gbola, continue to deceive yourself. Just pray to God for a better partner why you prepare yourself also.

Linda and I are two different entities. So I can't be her and wont end up like her.
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by simple250: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Linda and I are two different entities. So I can't be her and wont end up like her.

I'm not praying for you to be like Linder but you need to stop seeing Men as your enemy.
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2021
simple250:

I'm not praying for you to be like Linder but you need to stop seeing Men as your enemy.

I don't see men as my enemy but you too see the kind of things they do now. Is it encouraging?
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by graciella(f): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2021
How did you get the picture? Are you sure you are not the side chic?
Re: Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] by penplus: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Somebody's son

(1) (Reply)

Is This Rumour True about Kanu Nwankwo? / Do They Look Alike? / MY NAME IS KHAN ( shah ruh khan's Autobiography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.