Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company (279 Views)

OP Auto Clicker 4.0 / Does Hp Elitebook 2570p Intel Core I5, 4gb, 320gb Support Auto Cad? / Need An Android Auto Clicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Auto group maker will enable many people easily group people into various groups in less than a second. The goal is to automate the boring work with a click. Users can also shuffle/mix the members in the groups with members from other groups with a click. This will save a lot of time when a user wants to regroup the previous groups with different members. This task can be a little tasking in real life.

Teachers, lectures, pastors,offices, students, etc will find this Auto group maker useful. Just paste the names in the text box, type the number of members you want in a group, then click create groups. Use the shuffle button to shuffle or mix members of the group up.

The Css part is the only thing I have not done, because I am a picky person by nature and I know that job will take so much of my time. I will fix that latter. I have developed the mobile view too. Built with JS, 100%.

Feel it!...

How una see am?

Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2021
One of my projects.

Currently building a real estate app for landlords, land ladies.

I want to build apps that will fix some problems.

Another solution from likeaking company.

Dont forget, reality is a lair.
Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Guys pls I need your reviews.

Thanks
Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Should i reduce the copy button?

U can aslo edit the result directly. Its a contentent editable DOC result.

See the mobile view below,

Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Easily create and regroup with just a click.

Use the shuffle btn.

Users can reassign members to new groups with a click.

100% Unbiased grouping things.

Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by bedfordng(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
You won't get concrete review without someone viewing it to check. Screenshots alone is not enough as one has to view it live to test its functionality to point out the errors to be fixed.
Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
bedfordng:
You won't get concrete review without someone viewing it to check. Screenshots alone is not enough as one has to view it live to test its functionality to point out the errors to be fixed.

Ok, I will host it.

Thank you.
Re: Auto Group Maker By Likeaking Company by LikeAking: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks you all for the support.

(1) (Reply)

ST9JA - Free Youtube And Pinterest Downloader / Digital Analysis/consulting Services / Create Hero Section With Html And Css - Simple Hero Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.