Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style (20792 Views)

Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Esther Gabriel: Nigeria's Representative At Miss Globe World Finals 2021 / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by fancyhandsome(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's representative who emerged 1st runner-up at the recent Miss Globe pageant grand finale held in Albania receives heroine welcome at the Portharcourt International Airport, Rivers state.

The fashion model and environmentalist who is currently in her final year at the University of Portharcourt made history, beating over 50 delegates from several countries around the world to place second just behind Philippine's Maureen Montagne who was crowned Miss Globe 2021.

In a background review on her career, it is on record that Esther Gabriel had earlier won Miss Tourism Africa in 2019, before she contested and emerged as one of the top queens at Beauty of Africa International pageant 2021. She currently own a beauty brand, Kanma skincare and run an NGO, Ogechikanma foundation, a platform she has used to touch and impacted many lives in her community.

Also as an advocate, Esther has taken extraordinary actions over the past few years to organise several educational campaigns for youths with more focus on girl-child education following the potential inherent in them for national development.

During an interview session at the airport, the Abia-state born beauty queen expressed her excitement making the country proud while challenging young models and girls to stay focused in their respective careers.

"I feel really overwhelmed to become the first Nigerian to ever place in the Miss Globe pageant competition. Its an honour that will stay with me for years," she said.

"This is to every young model and girl child out there who aspire to reach the zenith of their career: 'Never give up and keep pushing'.

Quizzed on her next move, she said:" I have to meet and thank everyone who supported me in the journey; my lovely family, Baip organisation, friends and my institution(Uniport).

I also look forward to possible deals and partnership with interested brands. Lastly, continue my charity outreach which has been a stronghold and my most cherished contribution to humanity".

http://modelsnaija.com/esther-gabriel-nigerias-delegate-at-2021-miss-globe-receives-heroine-welcome-at-airport/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by fancyhandsome(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
More photos

1 Share

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Samsonmike22: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nwafor Igbo... Thank you for making the nation proud. Yiu have written your name in the record book.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by JasonTrend: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Commendably.
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by holyman101: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
I hope she got enough money to cover for all the expenses she made travelling from Nigeria.
BTW congrats to her and hope she live an impactful life

4 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by unofficialmadman: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Uncle lalasticlala

Your sis has made us proud.
Abia to the World

2 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by bobman22: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
She look really beautiful
Black women should be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by danielblessing(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Seen.
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
She needs a stylist. Welcome to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Boogyman557: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool SEE sweet LEGS. I no MIND LICK does LEGS ooo. WTF MAN
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Goforgraphics: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by letitrainnow(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
She deserves it
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by temitope27(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Samsonmike22:
Nwafor Igbo... Thank you for making the nation proud. Yiu have written your name in the record book.
proud about what

1 Like

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by IcyAutos: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is it just me or do beauty queens sometimes not look like "beauty" queens.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by obajoey(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
I hear say something use to go down for the other r***

1 Like

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Sergio101(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
cool

Flavour is watching ooh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Okuze: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

5 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Overrated833(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Punna don hear am

2 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
With these fallen Olympia?

1 Like

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Victorfresh008: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Guys, this lady I don't know if she's well known here, her profile is filled with similar posts like this, and I don't know how she does it, cos I always go back to flash score to see the out come of her tips, and every time she happens to be right. Is it Diabolical?
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okuze:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
Cruise
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Mattsilva: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
You have done well, e no easy.
A big congratulations to you.
Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Golan007: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Let's be honest, this girl is not exceptional.

I'm not saying she's ugly but miss whatever-pageant ?

Nah.

5 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Golan007: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
IcyAutos:
Is it just me or do beauty queens sometimes not look like "beauty" queens.

This one no make am.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by DavidHarry(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
The babe no fine like that na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Representative At 2021 Miss Globe Welcomed In Style by Fyie: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Eye Contacts Colour Suits Black Chicks? Pls Advise / Models Wear Milk-Created Clothes / Miss Polo International 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 28th August (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.