Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna And Lady Gaga” – Clergywoman Speaks (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna And Lady Gaga” – Clergywoman Speaks (video) (258 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna And Lady Gaga” – Clergywoman Speaks (video) by Nzie(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
A video that seems to be making the rounds online captures the moment a prophetess stated that Lucifer(Devil) is married to popular American singers, Rihanna and Lady Gaga.

According to her, she has dealt with the devil directly and discovered that he loves sexual intercourse more than anything. She also said that Lucifer has married Rihanna and Lady Gaga.

She further used one of Rihanna’s popular tracks, ‘Umbrella’ to demonstrate the relationship the singer has with the devil.

She said;

”Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Lucifer direct. What Lucifer loves most is s*xual intercourse. Lucifer s*x every day. Do you know that Lucifer used to do marriage with people? He married Rihanna. He married Lady Gaga”

Watch the video below:

https://celebrity-profile.com/ive-dealt-with-lucifer-hes-married-to-rihanna-and-lady-gaga-clergywoman-speaks-video/

(1) (Reply)

Caleb C - Bbnaija Aspirant Housemate / "I Love Wizkid & That's Never Going To Change" - Tems / Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh ��� Because It's Ribs Cracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.