Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report (20317 Views)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Seun360(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
olatuns2017:

Sad most people commenting had not read panel reports or lie response !

The part that am try to get in lie Muhammad response was

"even goats get owners, where are the parents and families of Lekki lies massacre at?

Tell lie Muhammad that people are falling from heaven these days ooo!!!

No science can unravel that!!!

You see Nigerians ehn?
I told some of my friends the same thing, dem no fit answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Adeolaeniola(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
I just don't know how some politicians sleep at night, with all the glaring evidence... The blood of the dead one's will surely hunt you people
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by sodeide2013: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Its now he has a voice, now the legal minds have commented on these inconsistencies, why didnt he speak earlier?
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Comedian2019: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
This man should at least be ashamed for once.
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by MrUchenna1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men. e.g.....?
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by IbileIfe: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Alhaji Lai Mohammed is just repeating himself. And contradicted the statements of the NIgerian Army.
The NIgerian Army also contradicted their testimonies from saying that they only shot blanks and then saying they shot into the air and not at the protesters.
The shells of the bullets found on the ground were identified as bullets from the guns of their NIgerian military.

He was speaking in a live TV interview on NTA"s Good Morning Nigeria denying the Lekki Toll Gate shootings by the Nigerian Army and I immediately sent a video on the tragic incident of October 20, 2020 by DM to NTA on Twitter. But they never played the video
Later, my Instagram account was hacked and deleted. The intention was to delete permanently all the copies of the video. But unfortunate for them Twitter kept a copy till date.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed is doing the job he has been appointed and well paid to do as the Honourable Federal Minister of Information and Culture.
But we have met twice and we shook hands and the last time we met, I was the one who introduced the beautiful lady sitting beside him and I sat by her side.
I don't have to share the second photograph.

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Golan007: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
TundeWX:
Naturally I'm not a violent person,but everytime this man/thing opens his mouth i wanna shove a chainsaw down his sh*t-filled throat angry

Yeah, because you follow the crowd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by F117nighthawk: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
I think anyone who sits and read anything that comes from this man is jobless and doesn't have direction in life, pls use your valuable time to better your life by investing in other meaningful ventures
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by MrUchenna1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
I wonder if you realize: When you browbeat people who disagree with you into silence - because they don't want to be called hater, bigot, Hitler, whatever - their silence will create for you the illusion that you're winning. But it's just an illusion - an illusion you find so intoxicating that you're completely unprepared when the moment of truth comes . . . and you lose.
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Golan007: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria yoots wakeup....u saw endsars1 effect on the useless govt

I don't have to say much...Do again or remain the same

Come back home from China and lead the youth.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by DaveHarry(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
TundeWX:
Naturally I'm not a violent person,but everytime this man/thing opens his mouth i wanna shove a chainsaw down his sh*t-filled throat angry

I am not a supporter of this buhari government, but the points he made are correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Newton85: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
TundeWX:
But on this, he's spot-on. Why not address the points he raised instead of having the urge to "shove a chainsaw down his sh*t-filled throat"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by techWriter1: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lie Muhammed himself is an ERROR ,is easy for him to locate mistakes,foolish old man
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Newton85: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's very amusing that it's only curses and threats that Sorosoke youths and Massacre FC can offer instead of just picking holes in the rational questions Lie Muhammed has thrown at them. Typical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by notttty(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
He made a very valid oint with his 7 pointer. Truth is is truly this panel did a good and sincere job trust me it won't be riddled with inconsistencies like this. Hate him or love him this man has a point and if you are one of this gulible youth and can't see anything wrong with this panel report then shame on you and the education you posses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Newton85: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
Somebody tell this fool that an error in a report does not make the entire report a lie
Lmao, you don't think an error (plenty errors actually) in a report that took over a year of sitting has already put such report's credibility into question? Leaders of tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by GardenOfGod(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-lai-mohammed-identifies-7-errors-in-endsars-panel-report-list/
Mr Liar is just trying to save face. I thought he said no one was murdered. All of you will be prosecuted at the approriate time.
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by advanceDNA: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
TundeWX:

You wicked...but me likey

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by GardenOfGod(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Laggafin:
Ya.. I give it to lier Mohammed this time.. the lekki report was just riddled with inconsistencies.. the judges on the panel didn't do a professional thorough job before submitting the report.. however Let the families called out by lier Mohammed come out now to prove truely they was casualties.. shikena
So that you people will kill them like you tried to kill the ones that came out.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Newton85:
It's very amusing that it's only curses and threats that Sorosoke youths and Massacre FC can offer instead of just picking holes in the rational questions Lie Muhammed has thrown at them. Typical.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lai hasn’t disputed anything.
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by barragan: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
One thing I'm 100% certain of is that you will never read a rebuttal to these points raised, EVER!! The most you can get from the ignorant horde are curses and abuses, for that is the extent of their thinking faculties.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Bifam30(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
WHAT being ........................ undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by dallasi: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
IbileIfe:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed is just repeating himself. And contradicted the statements of the NIgerian Army.
The NIgerian Army also contradicted their testimonies from saying that they only shot blanks and then saying they shot into the air and not at the protesters.
The shells of the bullets found on the ground were identified as bullets from the guns of their NIgerian military.

He was speaking in a live TV interview on NTA"s Good Morning Nigeria denying the Lekki Toll Gate shootings by the Nigerian Army and I immediately sent a video on the tragic incident of October 20, 2020 by DM to NTA on Twitter. But they never played the video
Later, my Instagram account was hacked and deleted. The intention was to delete permanently all the copies of the video. But unfortunate for them Twitter kept a copy till date.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed is doing the job he has been appointed and well paid to do as the Honourable Federal Minister of Information and Culture.
But we have met twice and we shook hands and the last time we met, I was the one who introduced the beautiful lady sitting beside him and I sat by her side.
I don't have to share the second photograph.

then help us answer this question .

"why the report didn't make any recommendation on the innocent people whose businesses were attacked and destroyed during the protest in Lagos. I think it was too busy looking for evidence to support its conclusion of 'massacre in context'."

or no businesses were lost as well or identify the security personnel that were killed, maimed or injured?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by TundeWX: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Newton85:
But on this, he's spot-on. Why not address the points he raised instead of having the urge to "shove a chainsaw down his sh*t-filled throat"?

Addressing it will b pointless at this junction,if I wud do that I'll start from the first point by directing u to the final statement of Oxygene consulting(UK based ballistics firm contracted by the Govt) jus for u to see the flaw in Lai's theories...then move to point 2 of Obafunwa's statement.now note that this statement to the panel was countered by the counsel,citing that the post mortem details be made public on the remaining 96 bodies to show cause of death,then which the panel ordered obafunwa to produce the reports on the remaining 96 bodies at a due date.you can do the research for ursef.
I cud go on n on countering his points but I won't stoop so low to his level,if you believe his points,its fine,if not its still cool...nothing will bring back the dead.Cheers
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by wazobiam05: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know how the children of Liar Mohammed feels.

I mean: (that my Father is a known Liar)?
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Rochasstatue(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Very valid points raised by the erudite Lai Mohammed.
If the panel had ruled otherwise, the idiots here would have shouted that it was a cover up.
The idiots are ruled by hate but at the end justice will prevail.
The panel report was like Atiku's case at the elections tribunal.
A lot of grammar.
No content..
This is just the beginning, because you cannot manufacture evidence in proving a massacre.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Laggafin: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
GardenOfGod:
So that you people will kill them like you tried to kill the ones that came out.
Let me quote lier Mohammed" Any parent that is afraid to come out to announce death of their child is not worth being a parent". Full stop
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by connkg(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
If not for the video uploaded live on social media, all government agencies had denied involvement.
As it stands, the only things they keep denying are the things the video can't prove, such as whether the bullets were live or blanks, who gave the order and what happened to the bodies.
The denial from "we were never there" to "armed force wasn't used" to "fired only into the air" to "fired into the crowd, but blanks only" was dragged out from the government because there was a video.
It is instructive that lawyers from both the bench and the bar, and empowered by a panel could not gain access into a military morgue. Some generals also refused to appear before the panel.
Even if the video recording was to have been done by a war correspondent, it is still likely denials would be made on the number of bodies.
The Iranian populace lost trust in their military after then US President proved that the Iranian military shot down a civilian jet.
The Nigerian government has moved from "installed cameras only pick license plates" to "they had been asked to leave" to "hoodlums had hijacked the protest".
The first question to anyone is, was the army there?
If you believe the army was there, then that conviction only came from the video recording. The army has *never* volunteered information on this incident. They have only been dragged to the truth.
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by Newton85: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
TundeWX:

Addressing it will b pointless at this junction,if I wud do that I'll start from the first point by directing u to the final statement of Oxygene consulting(UK based ballistics firm contracted by the Govt) jus for u to see the flaw in Lai's theories...then move to point 2 of Obafunwa's statement.now note that this statement to the panel was countered by the counsel,citing that the post mortem details be made public on the remaining 96 bodies to show cause of death,then which the panel ordered obafunwa to produce the reports on the remaining 96 bodies at a due date.you can do the research for ursef.
I cud go on n on countering his points but I won't stoop so low to his level,if you believe his points,its fine,if not its still cool...nothing will bring back the dead.Cheers
Lol, okay. You mean you can't address the random, surname-less names in the report? Who is Tola? Who is Jide? Who is Wisdom? And Is it true that trucks with brushes underneath them came to wash blood off Lekki Toll Gate grounds?
Re: Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report by joepepsy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
And naturally you are not a violet person oo,just imagine being a naturally violet person.
TundeWX:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin / Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo) / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.