Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) (5591 Views)

Map Of Nigeria With Major Ethnic Tribe On Each Region And State / See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Las Las nobody will still use those airports. Let's just forget, some ppl are not born to fly.
Whether the projects were completed or not they'll still fail.

post=107900611:

Airport is not common, its capital intensive no state government in southwest have singlehandedly build airport, Fashola tried building lekki airport he didn't succeed, Aregbsola borrowed billions from Islamic bank to build airport he failed, Amosun tried failed, Fayemi is still dancing azonto on paper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Propaganda FC, ok sir
SE

[quote author=plaindealer post=107900750]
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by plaindealer: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Furious1:
Propaganda FC, ok sir
SE

Whatever Igbos can not comprehend is propaganda.

I know you people very well.

grin grin grin
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
My brother Anambra economy has never been dependent on oil. Oil na recent thing. Oh, need I remind you that SE gas reserve is enough to power the entire country and it's still very untouched. And as for debt Anambra is one of the least indebted states in Nigeria. It's only a matter of time before things get interesting in this country

plaindealer:

Without, Ogun and Oyo still beat the poor guguru and epa SE by far.

So, of what relevance is your tin can oil that never mattered in the first place.

Even before oil, we defeated the whole of Nigeria and achieved more with Cocoa alone.

Dude, go and sit down with your kerosene and wheelbarrow village economy..

As we speak, anambra's foreign debt is larger than all the states in the SW apart from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Anambra is too big, let's start with Imo.
]
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
I posted the wrong link earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNB5I2IErl4
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Watch the video of this two state capitals Awka and Akure for you to understand what I'm trying to explain to my Yoruba friends grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AHPjQUM8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:

Without, Ogun and Oyo still beat the poor guguru and epa SE by far.

So, of what relevance is your tin can oil that never mattered in the first place.

Even before oil, we defeated the whole of Nigeria and achieved more with Cocoa alone.

Dude, go and sit down with your kerosene and wheelbarrow village economy..

As we speak, anambra's foreign debt is larger than all the states in the SW apart from Lagos.

Total debt stocks 2021

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by plaindealer: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Furious1:
My brother Anambra economy has never been dependent on oil. Oil na recent thing. Oh, need I remind you that SE gas reserve is enough to power the entire country and it's still very untouched. And as for debt Anambra is one of the least indebted states in Nigeria. It's only a matter of time before things get interesting in this country

So, why are you beating chest with your 1 gallon kerosene?

Even sef, it doesn't matter what you depend on, it doesn't and won't change the fact that your economy and whatever you have is still beneath Ogun and Oyo state. FACT.
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Puvor: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by forgiveness: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
post=107900611:

Airport is not common, its capital intensive no state government in southwest have singlehandedly build airport, Fashola tried building lekki airport he didn't succeed, Aregbsola borrowed billions from Islamic bank to build airport he failed, Amosun tried failed, Fayemi is still dancing azonto on paper cheesy

Ogun State Goverment is singlehandedly building an airport currently.
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Coal city, 100 most resilient city in the world

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Coal city. I'll drop other pictures of coal city if this sh*t gets interesting.

100 most resilient

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oyo is more populated than Ogun and is further away from Lagos. I have plenty questions for all of you

forgiveness:

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ogun airport won't be able to compete with Ibadan airport and Ibadan airport is not even in the game at all
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Igboid: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
post=107899561:
Anambra make low IGR but they built international Airport with 3.7km runway in 15 months, 3 flyovers and 12 Bridges less than 5yrs, built biggest ICC center with 10,000 capacity, with Olympic size stadium, Oxygen poduction plant with numerous projects, while dumb minds from waste keep shouting IGR and VAT on media every year, while their governors are borrowing to pay civil servants sophisticated mor..ons

Fatality grin

3 Likes

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Igboid: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Ibadan has 11 local government areas

I need to make the Anambra first village boy understand

Ibadan is not limited to Ibadan Metro

We have

Ibadan South west

Ibadan South East

Ibadan North west

Ibadan North

Ido local government

Akinyele Local government

Oluyole local government

Lagelu Local government

Ona Ara local government

Egbeda Local government.

So Ibadan is as big as Anambra state, yes

Means nothing.

Onitsha has 6 LGA.

Onitsha South
Onitsha North
Ogbaru
Idemili North
Idemili South
Oyi

Aba has 6

Aba South
Aba North
Ugwunagbo
Obingwa
Osisioma
Isiala Ngwa South

Nothing special about Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by KoshCAD: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by KoshCAD: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Furious1:
Oga there are no skyscrapers in Washington DC. A slum is a slum even if you build 2 skyscrapers in it. Ibadan is not recognized as a city in the world.
Enugu is way bigger, it's not by skyscrapers, so many European cities Don't have skyscrapers.

Are you normal, there in no skyscraper in washinton DC.

Are you mistaken it for igboland?

2 Likes

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by KoshCAD: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2021
post=107897917:

Utobo Value added tax(VAT) is preserved for Federal not state, VAT and IGR doesn't measure economy otondo, Oyo is five state below Anambra in economy
Old fool, stop posting this 2017 stat. And if you must post, stop hiding others. Shameless man.

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Are this comparison really necessary??
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 2:52am On Nov 24, 2021
You switched to your second account to report me lol[left][/left]
1523three:
[s][/s]
Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:01am On Nov 24, 2021
forgiveness:

No be today we started hearing the news, until they finish, they are not building, it is a PPP project , I pray the investors will not run

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Puvor:
Ibadan
This is back of Dugbe the location you just posted

1 Like

Re: Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Igboid:

Means nothing.

Onitsha has 6 LGA.

Onitsha South
Onitsha North
Ogbaru
Idemili North
Idemili South
Oyi

Aba has 6

Aba South
Aba North
Ugwunagbo
Obingwa
Osisioma
Isiala Ngwa South

Nothing special about Ibadan.
Akinyele local government area of Ibadan is bigger than the entire local government areas of Aba

I have been to Aba and I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SUSPICION: Deborah Samuel Quickly Changed To Deborah Yakubu. State Of Origine ? / Buhari Explains The Meaning Of Balabloo Bloo Bluu Bulaba. / Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.