Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS (25112 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Destabilise Nigeria - DSS Tells Buhari / Sunday Igboho Undergoing Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS / We Won’t Allow Unpatriotic Elements Destroy Nigeria — DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Lordbinsmar: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by GenAbacha(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmm

Coming from the DSS and using their known character of the past, I can confidently say they are lying.

Expect Republique du Benin has sold their sovereignty for small oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Aufbauh(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
2elliot:
If the whites continued to have your kind of mentally, blacks would have still been slaves to them. And if only every black was afraid of the slave masters and did not agitate, we would all remain properties of the white man. The greatest danger every generations of humans face against is not the presence of tyrants and oppressive men, but the lack of brave men to fight and emancipate the people. As much as every generations have a ready available tyrants, the people must always produce a saviour.

Unfortunately the white man is different in mentality & response to human behaviors so quit the comparison.
The greatest disservice a man can do to himself is to be unaware of his strength & weakness within the space.
What works on a white man may not see the light of the day with the black man. So man know thyself.
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

Gbam!
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Way4orward: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Useless government.
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Lovenorth: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
M
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Jflex07(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
What was his crime? Mad people everywhere!!
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Springboot: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
cheesy

Heyaa!!

I feel for igboho seriously,see how everyone deserted him..

All those afonjaz shouting Yoruba nation now have all gone into hiding leaving the dude to his fate...

Is it only me or did anybody noticed that after this case of igboho afonjaz no longer call kanu coward for fleeing Nigeria when his house was attacked by the zoo military??

What exactly do you want them to do? Igboho was arrested for using fake passport in Benin Republic, did the yorubas send him to do that?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Springboot: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jflex07:
What was his crime? Mad people everywhere!!

Fake passport
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by madukaanaya(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:
After God, fear Government.
Personally I'd resist any temptations to engage in furtile exercises. I'm a highly calculative & intuitive person cus I hate waste of any kind.

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself". - Coco Chanel
coward

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by efighter: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Chei

Igboho really suffered in Benin republic prison

And you have been suffering in Nigeria since your mother conceived you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by babasolution: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Once again, i will say the Yorubas are behaving like a minority tribe

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Ventura1: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
It is better for him
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by mrvitalis(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:
Personally I'd resist any temptations to engage in furtile exercises. I'm a highly calculative & intuitive person cus I hate waste of any kind.

Black would still be slaves if people acted like you

Tell me what has been achieved in human history with this your method

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Eriokanmi: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lies, lies and lies. Let's see nah.
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by dontai(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen doesn't think like that for you.
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by houseontherock: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:
Igboho: The leader without followers..
Abandoned shamelessly by his people for a pot of buharis porridge..
Annoyingly true! At least Igbo leaders met bubu over MNK undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by kalemy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

Whichever!
Some of you guys lack the intellectual capacity to contribute to the subject matter, hence result in quoting someone to be counted among commentators.
shut your rotten mouth up. Your likes are the reason why this country is in this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:
Igboho: The leader without followers..
Abandoned shamelessly by his people for a pot of buharis porridge..
What do you want Yorubas to do?
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Galadimabawa: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Three months ago me and some one where debating and I said they will extradite this guy but he said no way.
I'm going to show him this.
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by LollySeaSide: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
temitope27:
do you mean evil government?
Every government is evil.
They just differ in the degree of their evil deeds.
Unfortunately, some of the evils are necessary for national security.
Covert operations.
Secrecy of some engagements.
Diplomatic compromises.
Intelligence espionages.
These are just a few of the "evils" of any government.
And remember that no president, I repeat, no president will allow a country break up so easily during his watch.
Even if an Igbo man becomes president of Nigeria, he will not voluntarily give up Nigeria.
So Buhari is doing everything he can to ensure that the country remains as one, at least until he completes his tenure in 2023.
Hopefully in 2023, our senses will return to us and we'll not vote another set of demonic leaders to power.
2015 was a mistake.
2019 was an act of stupidity.
If it repeats in 2023, it will be an act of immortalized senselessness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by ephraimubong(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
You look like today’s bread
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by JAMO84: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Racoon:
Meanwhile, nobody has touched or even invited Gumi seen openly frolicking with armed-to-the-teeth bandit terrorists which all of them have been speaking for.
Alaye be calming down.
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by foleskay(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

Guy forget,no govt is powerful anywhere.its d sleeping people of such country that makes it so. The recent happenings in Ethiopia and afghan have proved that no govt is powerful than d people. It is when the over 200m people of Nigeria wake up, from their slumber,not one man or two like ighoho and kanu,then you knw,that govt is a mere entity and not more powerful than d people.

The actions of one or two people being dealt with by d govt mk it seems d govt is most invincible.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by vineyardfarms: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/igboho-under-extradition-procedure-back-to-nigeria-dss/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637669847-1

dss, sss -When will you gather enough evidence to round up boko haram, banditry, school children kidnapping?? OR Only active in MNK AND IGBOHO? Case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by Aufbauh(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Black would still be slaves if people acted like you

Tell me what has been achieved in human history with this your method

In all your push or agitation tell me what has been achieved? There's always the right way of approaching issues and not this your aimless approach of kicking against the pricks.

If the blacks has adopted this crooked approach I bet you they would have remained slaves up till date.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by AfonjaConehead: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

"Cowards die many times before their death"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by lasisi69(f): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

Whichever!
Some of you guys lack the intellectual capacity to contribute to the subject matter, hence result in quoting someone to be counted among commentators.
you simply did not get the humor undecided
Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by AfonjaConehead: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

In all your push or agitation tell me what has been achieved? There's always the right way of approaching issues and not this your aimless approach of kicking against the pricks.

If the blacks has adopted this crooked approach I bet you they would have remained slaves up till date.
Quit pretending like you're clever...
Better still,just shut up, thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by freeborn02: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:

You are nothing other than an ordinary paid poster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS by deji17: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
That would be his saving grace otherwise, he could die in Benin Republic prison. He and his supporters should be grateful to the FG for coming to his rescue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.