Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) (43729 Views)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by dailybuzzng: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Clem Ohameze, a veteran Nollywood actor has called for thoughts and prayers from the general public as he is set to undergo critical surgery to fix his cervical vertebrae and regain control of his limbs 

The Nollywood actor was reported to have been involved in an accident sometimes back and suffered an injury that had affected his lower limbs thereby restricting his movement.

In a short video posted online, Clem Ohameze said the ailment has been the main cause of his absence from the Nollywood scene for a while due to his restriction in movement, he stated that the surgery feels scary in nature but he must however undergo the procedure if he is to regain full movement again. 

Clem said "I seriously need people's thoughts and prayers as I go in for this procedural surgery"

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmvgF11sCFM

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/veteran-actor-clem-ohameze-to-undergo.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by sammybest889(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

what d f*****k

God y.....(y dis suffering @ old age...wen it supposed 2 b time for relaxing and enjoying d fruits of dy labour)

edited:
may God give u good health to enjoyed d remaining years of ur life

Amen

fank u....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by cjudy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
My Good God will hear your cry.

Successful Surgery we pray.

Amen…

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Stomoney(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nollywood actresses= Fame + riches
Nollywood actors = Fame only

Baba suwe as case of study - I sat and thought about his life before death despite how hard working he was. He died nothing which gave the vanity crew crywords

Something is fishing in Nollywood, anyway I wish him quick recovery cool

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Get well soon my man

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by dan9ice(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
You had been healed already

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by jojofola: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
See ehn! If you wake to see a new day, it's a gift.
Tomorrow is never promised.
May he find healing.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
What's going on with this Nollywood people

E be like sey the juju Dem dey do for themselves dey affect them at old age

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Emmyreal4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Legend

I wish you all the best.

14 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Hero2t: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wish you all the best sir. I will remember you in my prayers

11 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Gamer999: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
May God heal you in Jesus name amen

5 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by cerowo(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
All the best sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by warrenweste(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
sad
Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Childofaking: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wishing you a safe surgery and quick recovery.

We need to take a second look (spiritual) at Nollywood. The alarming rate at which misfortunes happens is frightening.

It happens to everyone and everywhere , but in Nollywood, it is a constant.

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by faithfull18(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
It is well.
Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
it's sad an accident did this to him but I hope the doctors do their work well

having said that I must state the fact that Prayers have been proven to be useless. The templeton foundation - a group inclined to believe that prayer is effective - ran an experiment on the efficacy of prayer and concluded its useless
Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
May GOD Help U Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by STEWpid(f): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Why do we need surgeries when MIRACULIAN Fastorfrinuars full naija?

Get well our entertainer, one of the best that Nollywood could present,

not those demented cataclytic hullaballoos.

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by HighShowdigital(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
You are heal in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
get well

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Angelopeters: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Get well soon sir.

This is why it's good to manage your money well, if not, we would see "call for help"

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pastor of END time u are needed here oo.

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by PrimeWatermark: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pastor Weaver!!
I too like this guy. One of my most favourite!

grin grin

Wishing you a successful surgery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Fyie: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by unitysheart(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Scary indeed.
Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Deiks: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oga Clem I for help you but davido birthday chop me well well

2 Likes

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by iramure(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
I would have loved to pray for you but I have lost faith in prayer. I only wish you successful surgery.
Prayers are just waste of time and words of mouth, it is meaningless!
Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by nadina3: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
shocked i pray for quick recovery in Jesus name amen ��

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) by Pinkzebra: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
My prayers are with you . May God take over the performance if the surgeons

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Splurging $3m On A Chain Is A Dumb Investment — Davido / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans / Tboss Looks Beautiful In Floral Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.