Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) (37818 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Kizo10: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
happy birthday people
more life more money
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by specialbobby(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na una Sabi

Happy birthday father and daughter

Because of say I no get money no woman wan be my baby mama okay make una no worry
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by toujurs: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
As a guy, have money!!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't be deceived, that's a studio. Dem dey about, yeyebrities lives na about packaging and fake life.
Shame on you hater

That's a private jet and that thing you called smoke is chiller

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make him marry am now? After 2 children?

Well the future is what again my people?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't be deceived, that's a studio. Dem dey about, yeyebrities lives na about packaging and fake life.
Easy man...This is Flavour, not some random broke artist. Flying PJs these days, is no longer a big deal especially for those who can afford it and Flavour sure can afford a PJ trip intra-country without taking a hit to his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by iamtardey: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
lol studio angry
pepperdemzombie:

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by iamtardey: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
as a girl have money too and idc how you get it too.
toujurs:
As a guy, have money!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
CSTRR:
I have not forgiven flavour for turning Anna banner to babymama.

Sandra be like who don tear eye tey tey, but that Anna was special.

So who is he with now ? Sandra ?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on you hater

You can't exactly fault him cos I've seen a studio made into a PJ too

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by toujurs: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
iamtardey:
as a girl have money too and idc how you get it too.
Making money as a lady isn't mandatory, because they have what you like and want for enjoyment. But you as a guy you need to make that money. That how it works
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Mom007(f): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
This generation of ladies... Good enough to take on private jet rides and good enough to be given expensive gifts and whatnot, good enough to impregnate but not good enough to marry. Sad lot indeed.
Ndi "who marriage EPP", avoid me o! Unless your parents were not married and you were born out of wedlock and therefore have no family values.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on my mama.

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
You mate are married, you just dey distribute anyhow, dey there dey deceive yourself.baby mama my foot
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
iamtardey:
lol studio angry

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
philip0906:

Easy man...This is Flavour, not some random broke artist. Flying PJs these days, is no longer a big deal especially for those who can afford it and Flavour sure can afford a PJ trip intra-country without taking a hit to his pocket.
I go help you tell them.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Anytime you see celebrities inside a private jet, ask them to also snap the cockpit. They should stand before the cockpit and snap. A lot of restaurant is springing up around lekki, built in airplane style, with private jet decoration. People go there and snap and post on social media.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Passionate888:
Get money and most Nigerian women won't mind being number 4
Not true.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
she wear ring for hand.....i beg who marry am.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
stop hating,

How's she hating? Can u show us d hate?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Passionate888:
Get money and most Nigerian women won't mind being number 4

How did u arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, see them legalizing fornication and one of them up there is saying happy family. Hbd to the innocent kid there.
Poverty and religion has destroyed you, do not even think you are an ideal upright person.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by TuFab(f): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Such an adorable babygirl
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
CSTRR:
I have not forgiven flavour for turning Anna banner to babymama.

Sandra be like who don tear eye tey tey, but that Anna was special.

She just fine, she no get sense. Fckingg without condom.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by patorial(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't be deceived, that's a studio. Dem dey about for Lagos and Abuja, yeyebrities lives na about packaging and fake life.

I don't think that picture is a studio cause I can see the pilot's cockpit.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Femeto: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Most beautiful Daughter
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by suffering: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Being a baby mama is now a profession. The world changes. I love this because it’s to my benefit.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2021
CHAVINCI:
wait o,where is that smoke coming from shey na club private jet

It’s not smoke it’s cloud dust from the sky outside. grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Teeyin:
Lovely family...

Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) by ephraimubong(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2021
You look like today's bread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience / 1st Birthday Of Sinach Daughter, Rachel Sonia Rhoda Chigozirim (Photos) / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.