Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos (3534 Views)

Porpular American Rapper Died On Stage / 10 Famous Nigeria Celebrity's Kogi State / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by Uncle15Segun: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lagos is about to Experience a new Dimension as Secrets Palace is set to for soft Opening on the 4th of December according to the stories it's owned by a Popular celebrity in the music Industry and I will update this thread as soon as I get much more information. I took those pictures from my phone and I really want to know what it will be like on the inside. I checked the website and it all seemed like something different. I could copy these from www.secretspalace.com about us section.
" When the sun falls behind the mountains and the moon appears in the dark like a beacon of light, the Kings and the Nobles girdle their robes for a journey in search of royal hospitality.

Riding in through the massive gate of the mighty walls of the palace with their headlamp chariots, they alight for Valets to park the headlamp chariots properly.

The Knights making sure the Palace Guards are in their full armour and are strategically positioned for the safety of the Kings and the Noblemen.

Mmm… at last, welcome to the beautiful castle; ” Secrets Palace”. It is the first of its kind , made up of several sections to accommodate the excessive lifestyle of Royalty.

The Kings Corner: Like the name implies is beautifully decorated with kingly accessories. It is the section for those who have blue blood running in their veins.

The other sections are the Dukes corner, Earls corner, Aristocrats and Heros corner. All are heavily decorated with a touch of Royalty. They are the dream corners for every Nobleman and woman.

Lastly, the Cave is the section that houses the jacuzzi. Here, there is no limit to excessive lifestyle of Royalties.

Hanging few metres to the roof, is the cage of Queen Venus; the goddess of sexual love and beauty. She appears in her natural state wriggling her body
sexually to the rhythm of the music. Her presence makes the skins of the Noblemen stand up. The daughters of Venus hover around the Palace like weaverbirds . They are also dressed in their natural state.

The corporatelly dressed Bottlers at the counter work hand in gloves with the beautiful Palace Maidens to make sure the royal tables never lack strong wine,

while the Hygiene Keepers work round the clock in making sure the Palace never look messy at anytime.

Furthermore, there are Royal Suites in the Secrets Palace, where the Kings and the Noblemen after some harmless cups of strong wine can have a fertility dance with the Daughters of Venus. In Secrets Palace, our Royalties are never too careful and should not be because their red secrets are kept for eternity. Finally, the taste of the budden they say is in the eating, but I say the taste of Royalty and Hospitality is in Secrets Palace.

Secrets Palace; the place where Red Secrets of the Kings are kept till Eternity."

Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by Uncle15Segun: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Let Me Update This Thread Real Quick, The opening is set to be two days, one is on the 4th of December which Timaya will be performing and the second is 5th it's tagged Royal Opening rumors have it that King of Elegusi will be the one to open it.

Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by Uncle15Segun: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Here are More Pictures From SecretsPalace the best Night Club in Lekki in my own Opinion the royalty is just top notch

Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by mytechloid: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Uncle15Segun:
Lagos is about to Experience a new Dimension as Secrets Palace is set to for soft Opening on the 4th of December according to the stories it's owned by a Popular celebrity in the music Industry and I will update this thread as soon as I get much more information. I took those pictures from my phone and I really want to know what it will be like on the inside. I checked the website and it all seemed like something different. I could copy these from www.secretspalace.com about us section.
" When the sun falls behind the mountains and the moon appears in the dark like a beacon of light, the Kings and the Nobles girdle their robes for a journey in search of royal hospitality.

Riding in through the massive gate of the mighty walls of the palace with their headlamp chariots, they alight for Valets to park the headlamp chariots properly.

The Knights make sure the Palace Guards are in their full armor and are strategically positioned for the safety of the Kings and the Noblemen.

Mmm… at last, welcome to the beautiful castle; ” Secrets Palace”. It is the first of its kind , made up of several sections to accommodate the excessive lifestyle of Royalty.

The Kings Corner: Like the name implies is beautifully decorated with kingly accessories. It is the section for those who have blue blood running in their veins.

The other sections are the Dukes corner, Earls corner, Aristocrats and Heros corner. All are heavily decorated with a touch of Royalty. They are the dream corners for every Nobleman and woman.

Lastly, the Cave is the section that houses the jacuzzi. Here, there is no limit to excessive lifestyle of Royalties.

Hanging few metres to the roof, is the cage of Queen Venus; the goddess of sexual love and beauty. She appears in her natural state wriggling her body
sexually to the rhythm of the music. Her presence makes the skins of the Noblemen stand up. The daughters of Venus hover around the Palace like weaverbirds . They are also dressed in their natural state.

The corporatelly dressed Bottlers at the counter work hand in gloves with the beautiful Palace Maidens to make sure the royal tables never lack strong wine,

while the Hygiene Keepers work round the clock in making sure the Palace never look messy at anytime.

Furthermore, there are Royal Suites in the Secrets Palace, where the Kings and the Noblemen after some harmless cups of strong wine can have a fertility dance with the Daughters of Venus. In Secrets Palace, our Royalties are never too careful and should not be because their red secrets are kept for eternity. Finally, the taste of the budden they say is in the eating, but I say the taste of Royalty and Hospitality is in Secrets Palace.

Secrets Palace; the place where Red Secrets of the Kings are kept till Eternity."

Such a wonderful place to be they even ave foreign strippers seff

Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by Cholls(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2022
My brother the day wey Buhari go reason you people na that day you go know say Naija no be Vegas
Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Smh
Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by Dollarremix(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2022
If you no get money hide your face.
Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by mytechloid: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nah next year Him go soon go lol
Cholls:
My brother the day wey Buhari go reason you people na that day you go know say Naija no be Vegas
Re: Porpular Nigeria Celebrity Set To Open Adult Entertainment Club In Lagos by mytechloid: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dollarremix:
If you no get money hide your face.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Peach Gown At Kun De Awards / Ladies Now Wearing Fake Camel Toe [PICS] / Zubby Michael Looking More Dapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.