Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2021 (214 Views)

Matthew 24: 11-12: Nigeria As A Case Study. / Christian Church (cocin) In Yobe State Starts Christmas Carol Today (24/11/2018) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2021.

THEME: CRY OUT TO THE LORD.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the powerful weapon of prayer and for Your promise to answer our prayers, when we call upon you.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of prayerlessness, lukewarmness, and dosing off at the place of prayer, be consumed by Your fire, in my life, in Jesus' name.

4. A closed mouth is a closed destiny; Father, let every power that makes me to close my mouth instead of crying out to You in prayer, be paralysed in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me never miss my period of divine visitation; release upon my life the zeal, the energy, the power and the anointing to cry desperately to the Lord, in Your presence, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to cast aside and rise above hindrances and discouragements, preventing me from receiving divine attention while praying, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life the 'prayer anointing'; let praying never become a burden to me anymore; please, anoint me to pray without ceasing, and until something happens, in Jesus' name

8.Father, open the doors of Your prosperity and financial abundance unto me; please, don't let me lack any good thing, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold me till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, and let me see You in glory, in the hereafter, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and answer all his prayers, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2021 by ajailer(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thank you Jesus.

Nice work and I pray God rewards your effort towards his works.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bad Naira notes as offering... / . / Why Pastors Prefer To Give Celebrity Rather Healing Money And Heal Poor Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.