Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Advice On Hospitable And Peaceful Community To Farm Between Ore And Ijebu - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice On Hospitable And Peaceful Community To Farm Between Ore And Ijebu (203 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits / Looking For Competent Yam Flour And Ijebu Garri Seller/exporter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Hospitable And Peaceful Community To Farm Between Ore And Ijebu by safepaulooo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
The host community affects farming experience and overall success. Hence I need advice on a hospitable and peaceful community devoid of social mitigating factors to locate my farm. I am looking at the stretch from Ore to Ijebu, upto 10km radius from the express-way. However, any recommendation outside this area is welcome. Also price per acre of land in such community will be appreciated.

Reply to this thread with your WhatsApp contact details and I will contact you.

Thanks
Re: Advice On Hospitable And Peaceful Community To Farm Between Ore And Ijebu by safepaulooo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
General advice on choice of location to farm is also welcome. I would appreciate recommendations ....
Re: Advice On Hospitable And Peaceful Community To Farm Between Ore And Ijebu by safepaulooo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
November 24

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Shell-less Egg In Chicken And Solutions / Commercial Onion Skin Peeling Machine For Sale / Bus For Hire With Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.