Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

BREAKING: Davido Launches #echokeforhere Social Token, See Benefits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Davido Launches #echokeforhere Social Token, See Benefits (320 Views)

Take Your Business To The Next Level. Register It With The CAC. See Benefits. / I Am A Social Media Manager [see Benefits] / See Benefits Of A Website To Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Davido Launches #echokeforhere Social Token, See Benefits by TGM2011: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nigerian music star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has just launched Echoke Social Token

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that me made this known in recent post via his official instagram account

This is coming few hours davido took to his verified Instagram to release an official statement and plans for the N250,000 Million his friends, colleagues, fans and the public send in donations for his birthday.

According to davido, built this with @bitsikaafrica ‘s new crypto company @omegoat on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Make sure to follow them. The tokens will give you free access to giveaways, NFTs, backstage passes, jobs, festivals, exclusive merchandise, media, and hospitality benefits.

See full statement below:

Happy to finally announce this thing we've been working on for a while. It's the 'Echoke Social Token'. Use the hashtag #EchokeForHere. Everyday, millions of fans create value that is captured by a few execs in a boardroom. Not any more. We're giving the power back to the fans.

I built this with @bitsikaafrica ‘s new crypto company @omegoat on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Make sure to follow them. The tokens will give you free access to giveaways, NFTs, backstage passes, jobs, fes-----https://thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2021/11/23/davido-launches-echokeforhere-social-token/

Re: BREAKING: Davido Launches #echokeforhere Social Token, See Benefits by Fahdiga(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
All for the grams
Re: BREAKING: Davido Launches #echokeforhere Social Token, See Benefits by PENNYSWAP: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Scammers on fleek
Re: BREAKING: Davido Launches #echokeforhere Social Token, See Benefits by illicit(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
E choke?

shocked

Didn't Obama choke or was it Tagbo

(1) (Reply)

We'll use our money to advertise n get Guaranteed sales 4 ur biz. Pay per sales / Am I Under A Cursed? / Olymp Trade Nigeria: How To Open Account, Fund/withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.