Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Good Tailors Needed. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Good Tailors Needed. (817 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / I Need Good Tailors To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Tailors Needed. by MariAmara(f): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2011
Please if you know you are an excellent and exceptional tailor you are urgently needed for a job offer. Upload a sample and include your phone number on here and get a chance to get hired.
Re: Good Tailors Needed. by waom(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2011
i got your contact on nairaland so i decided to mail you. Am into Fashion and i have over 4 years experience on fashion field till date but for only Females and little kids. my contact email is oceanbirdsfashion@gmail.com
Re: Good Tailors Needed. by TOCHI007(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well experienced tailors needed at ZHANGGI fashion house ...Accommodation would be taken care of..Applicants must be neat and intelligent and must be able to work with little supervision ...for more information please call..08182476805....

(1) (Reply)

Top Model Of Colour 2010 Winnergraces The Cover Of Blackhair Magazine / View This, Access His Creativity. And Score Him / Advice on beauty products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.