Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Dubious And Greedy Employee Alert!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubious And Greedy Employee Alert!!! (483 Views)

Efcc Vacancy: Looks Dubious Tho / Employee Salary Analyses In Nigeria For 2017 / Why You Should Be An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubious And Greedy Employee Alert!!! by bahkarrehjnr(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders

I create this topic to create awareness about a dubious person so you don’t regret it.

That’s the man picture he’s a dispatch rider in all you do avoid him don’t try employing him because he’s a big thief.

He’s known as Daddy Savage, he told us(the employer) that they’re the owner of the street “DADDY SAVAGE “ at Fagba Ifako-ijaye.

Modified- Sorry for not filling y’all on why i decided to post this Man’s photos here, what happened is a long story and I find it hard to summarize issues into bits.

But I tell you don’t employ this man for your logistics stuffs, he’ll ruin you.

PS- this is not a false accusation.

1 Like

Re: Dubious And Greedy Employee Alert!!! by nosiebaba(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
You can't just put someone's picture and claim the person is a criminal without cogent reasons or allegations. Its not fair

3 Likes

Re: Dubious And Greedy Employee Alert!!! by toujurs: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
nosiebaba:
You can't just put someone's picture and claim the person is a criminal without cogent reasons or allegations. Its not fair
i tyre oh

1 Like

Re: Dubious And Greedy Employee Alert!!! by bahkarrehjnr(m): 2:07am On Nov 24, 2021
nosiebaba:

I made a mistake for not filling everyone on what he did to my sis.

Here’s what he did;
Just under two days of employment he used out bike to do his own deliveries, abandoned the helmet we gave him and used Gokada own, he has Gokada app on his phone so he used that to receive work for himself without doing ours.

We decided to seize his phone and customer package with him, he then went to police station to report that we asked people to beat him up and we collected 78k from him. He did painful stuffs to us

This man is a big liar, thief and cunning bastard…I’ll never just come out to put someone’s image online for nothing.

Pardon any typo error

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Opening For Bsc/hnd Holders!!!! / Vacancy - Tizeti Field Service Personnel / What Sort Of Certification Do I Need To Spice Up My Plain Economics Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.