Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices (14537 Views)

Moscow Warns Of $500-a-barrel Oil / Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Dropped By 543 Million Barrels - OPEC / Even At $10 A Barrel, Oil Traders Balk At Buying Nigeria’s Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by Evangelynn(f): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2021
abbey621:

Yea people of color need to stop being non chalant, this is why the jail is full of so many petty crimes, we play too damn much grin. In terms of failure, not Biden personally but his presidency, remmeber over 74 million people voted for Trump so that is like 46% of the voting populace ready to pounce on him no matter what. I just believe age, political climate and the Democratic party's self sabotage during the midterms will end up making reelection almost mission impossible, heck next president might even be another Democrat with fire in HER belly grin.

The midterms will be interesting to watch but I just don't know why I feel if democrats sell their campaign well republicans won't win as expected but then what do I know some people are that dumb that they will vote in the opposition to obstruct the sitting president even if the policy will directly benefit their constituents.
I want to believe they aren't that stupid but then it's less than a year from now and the politics will change and other national issues will be on the spotlight one thing is quite certain turnout will be massive maybe like 2018 and 2020. One thing Trump did for black voters and youths was that he made them politically aware and their dislike for him drove them to the polls cheesy

@bold,who are you referring to grin grin
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by abbey621(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Evangelynn:

The midterms will be interesting to watch but I just don't know why I feel if democrats sell their campaign well republicans won't win as expected but then what do I know some people are that dumb that they will vote in the opposition to obstruct the sitting president even if the policy will directly benefit their constituents.
I want to believe they aren't that stupid but then it's less than a year from now and the politics will change and other national issues will be on the spotlight one thing is quite certain turnout will be massive maybe like 2018 and 2020. One thing Trump did for black voters and youths was that he made them politically aware and their dislike for him drove them to the polls cheesy

@bold,who are you referring to grin grin

Yoruba people eat AMALA, some might eat it in PARIS but when I look at that tower, I can't help but to shout like mumu, HEY, OH, SEE, not OPC, I said, HEY, OH, SEE grin grin grin
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by lokoloko84(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2021
tevinsolt:

How origina...NOT. Biden as a matter of fact led in majority of the states for a good while before it turned red for "Donald big Dump" and then back again to Blue in the states that handed Biden the victory. Many republican congress reps and senators won in states "Donald big Dump" lost. So STHU and go tell that sore looser he ain't ish.. New Yorkers know him too well and the dirty games he likes to play.
Will you check your rotten brain well and do your research before the mention?
Who gives a shit about the republicans?
Who changed the law at the last meeting to favour biden using covid 19 as an excuse to thumb print phantom and fabricated votes?
Were not those democratic States?
Why was the election stalled for more than a day,If not to dump rigged votes overnight?
You are nuisance.
Go and play with your fellow confusionists and nonentities.
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by slowice(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2021
At least bubu, lai and Co go soon get new blame target grin

Question:
Mr lai, you know this is apc government so tell us-
Why is there no good roads?

Lai: America has crashed oil price so there nothing we can do for now, insha Allah oil price will go up soon then we can do more for Nigerians

Why is my wife boy pregnant?

Lai:America has crashed oil price so there nothing we can do for now, insha Allah oil price will go up soon then we can do more for Nigerians

What about insecurity?

Lai:America has crashed oil price so there nothing we can do for now, insha Allah oil price will go up soon then we can do more for Nigerians

Food price nkọ?

Lai:na America cause am grin

Vulture griller : our darling daddy muje 2059 insha Allah grin
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by CUMIN: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2021
lepashandie:
Crude oil era coming to an end grin

Not in the next 100 years.
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by stayclearofme: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2021
ihatebuhari:
God bless America

God bless all the Christian nations
A Christian that hates.. "IHATEBUHARI" Hypocrites!
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by funshint(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

If you read the true history of America, you'll surely know that G-D really blessed the work of his hands but the told their soul to rest that there was plenty to eat. G-D has deserted them and they'll soon be punished and theirs would be worst than others and all nations that ate and drank from/with them will run from them in the face of their calamity and they'll be left alone to face the wrath of G-D and they'll be forgotten in a hurry and be matched on easily like rags.
There are more righteous people in America than Nigeria or Africa as a whole. So going by your analogy even if God will think of destroying any continent, Africa will be number 1. We only pretend to be religious, our heart is far away from God.
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by tevinsolt: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
lokoloko84:
Will you check your rotten brain well and do your research before the mention?
Who gives a shit about the republicans?
Who changed the law at the last meeting to favour biden using covid 19 as an excuse to thumb print phantom and fabricated votes?
Were not those democratic States?
Why was the election stalled for more than a day,If not to dump rigged votes overnight?
You are nuisance.
Go and play with your fellow confusionists and nonentities.

You must be a special kind of stupid aren't you?.........you'd have us believe you amazingly came up with that dumb objection from that jammed brain of yours isn't it?
Drop the "Oh who cares about the Republicans?" Act. Cause I can see right through your bullsh*t.

The covid election laws were instituted to fit the time the country was in. A pandemic. So eff your feelings and go ask why he (Donald Dump) spend months downplaying the fact that mail-in voting was gonna be a major player in the 2020 elections, and that replacing the postmaster general with a donor of his a few months before the election would mean nothing, and that most of all that Georgia stood its ground and refused to bulge when the "commander in thief" requested for just 11000 votes to win.

Last I heard the most recent republican funded audit handed Biden 99 more votes and lesser votes than initially awarded to Trump.
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by GardenOfGod(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Himtulie247:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59353194
Meanwhile our clueless gov't says they don't control the prices of comodities. A gov't that doesn't have the interest of the citizens at heart will always have excuses to offer for their failure. God bless America!
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by Emperor5(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Imagine us having 50m barrel of oil reserve, while Nigeria that hàve crude oil deposit hardly reserve
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by lokoloko84(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2021
tevinsolt:

You must be a special kind of stupid aren't you?.........you'd have us believe you amazingly came up with that dumb objection from that jammed brain of yours isn't it?
Drop the "Oh who cares about the Republicans?" Act. Cause I can see right through your bullsh*t.

The covid election laws were instituted to fit the time the country was in. A pandemic. So eff your feelings and go ask why he (Donald Dump) spend months downplaying the fact that mail-in voting was gonna be a major player in the 2020 elections, and that replacing the postmaster general with a donor of his a few months before the election would mean nothing, and that most of all that Georgia stood its ground and refused to bulge when the "commander in thief" requested for just 11000 votes to win.

Last I heard the most recent republican funded audit handed Biden 99 more votes and lesser votes than initially awarded to Trump.
Story!
Bull haul nonsense!
Enjoy your commander in cheat.
Silly postulator.
Re: US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices by Winnerly: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
BegAt40:
Hope Afonja boys won't have access to it? Small time they'll start selling it to commercial drivers after doing OWODA for them. Thugs! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note / Update On Nationwide Implementation Of Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.