Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

*** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *** (2441 Views)

Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: *** by updatechange(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wuraola grin

1 Like

Re: *** by Loverofpeace: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Orlu clan ( Nwangele)... grin

2 Likes

Re: *** by ThinkSmarter: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Igbo Clans like Ngwa, Mbaise, Aro, Abakaliki, Nsukka, are the most populated Igbo clans
I think they are envied cuz of their political influence due to their numbers in their respective states.
Re: *** by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
You are welcome ngwa boy

3 Likes

Re: *** by illicit(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is it true that ngwa eat people

My ex is ngwa, I was scared to marry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** by PointZerom: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
ImembaN:
Your best friend will not love you more than your brother. I love Aisha but not at the detriment of Chiamaka. You can't claim to love me when you hate my mother..Biko nu ewere enyi ka wanne
My loyalty goes to Igbo and my clan Ngwa...I'M IGBO WHO ARE YOU..

Are you from Obingwa, Isi ala Ngwa or Osisioma Ngwa?
Re: *** by PointZerom: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
illicit:

It is pure lies.

6 Likes

Re: *** by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
PointZerom:

It is pure lies.

An Igbo girl from imo told me so

1 Like

Re: *** by Ugoc3(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
illicit:

My current girlfriend is ngwa..and she's giving me tuff time with her anger issue s..too de vex on top anything

1 Like

Re: *** by PointZerom: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
illicit:

Have you read in the news or watched on tv that Ngwa eats humans?
Re: *** by Waterysperm: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
ImembaN:
Your best friend will not love you more than your brother. I love Aisha but not at the detriment of Chiamaka. You can't claim to love me when you hate my mother..Biko nu ewere enyi ka wanne
In the former thread you created, you claimed that Ngwa people are not Igbos and my Afonjaa and Futa Jalon friends were happy. So what happened? Please don't cause heartache to us oo. Anyway I know you are an Afonjaa Headslammer.

6 Likes

Re: *** by illicit(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
PointZerom:

I read it in a Biafra documentary
Re: *** by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: *** by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
PointZerom:

It is pure lies.
You don't have to reply him...
Just give him the gift of SILENCE..

4 Likes

Re: *** by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Waterysperm:

In the former thread you created, you claimed that Ngwa people are not Igbos and my Afonjaa and Futa Jalon friends were happy. So what happened? Please don't cause heartache to us oo. Anyway I know you are an Afonjaa Headslammer.

Let say I regreted my action...
Even though I share similar view with ChinenyeN .. but I unfortunately used our differences against our unity...
Certain history are better not revealed...

2 Likes

Re: *** by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
i am HUMAN from the planet EARTH!

2 Likes

Re: *** by missimelda01(f): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
I’m Igbo from Imo state...bikonu I’m also a Product designer and I’m open to freelance projects and full time roles. Thank you my brothers and sisters grin

1 Like

Re: *** by Sergio101(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2021
ImembaN:

Even though I share similar view with ChinenyeN .. but I unfortunately used our differences against our unity...

cool
Now you come. I like the part you said that some history are better not revealed especially in a public faceless forum like nairaland where you know your antagonists are actually seeking disunity among you and your brethren.

Your sin in the previous thread are forgiven.
Welcome!!!!.
One love.
I am pure Agulu blood cool

7 Likes

Re: *** by paramakina202: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2021
ImembaN:

Igwe bu ike nwa Ngwa grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: *** by Ekealterego: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2021
missimelda01:
I’m Igbo from Imo state...bikonu I’m also a Product designer and I’m open to freelance projects and full time roles. Thank you my brothers and sisters grin
How long have you done product design work? were you self-taught? Maybe you get more experience try looking for job in Europe, right before the Corona, there was a scarcity of UI/UX people in Europe, especially in Germany. Many UI/UX people in Nigeria moved/migrated to Europe, especially Germany cos they got jobs in UI/UX.
Package your CV and keep your catalogue as well. Good luck!
Were you self-taught? How did you get into it?

2 Likes

Re: *** by Ekealterego: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Sergio101:

cool
Now you come. I like the part you said that some history are better not revealed especially in a public faceless forum like nairaland where you know your antagonists are actually seeking disunity among you and your brethren.

Your sin in the previous thread are forgiven.
Welcome!!!!.
One love.
I am pure Agulu blood cool

Ndi Ngwa ji ya eji.
Next time, if he wants to chose people to mess with their history, it won't be Ndi Ngwa again.

I remember the first recordings of Igbo voices was in Agulu. it was recorded by Northcorte in 1910 or thereabout.

it will be interesting to know how the accent changed over time.

1 Like

Re: *** by ChinenyeN(m): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Sigh. I guess it can’t be helped, in a way. No one has the energy to continue incessant battles day and night. Ehi odo, a kanu ke mbu ke.

1 Like

Re: *** by mmanwuijele: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2021
ImembaN:

United we stand! Glad to hear this!

1 Like

Re: *** by mmanwuijele: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ndi Ngwa ji ya eji.
Next time, if he wants to chose people to mess with their history, it won't be Ndi Ngwa again.

I remember the first recordings of Igbo voices was in Agulu. it was recorded by Northcorte in 1910 or thereabout.

it will be interesting to know how the accent changed over time.

Biko, do you have a link?
Re: *** by IvarTheBoneless: 1:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Who am I ?

I am the master of flat head slaves...

I don't want grown men crying ...please. grin

Re: *** by IvarTheBoneless: 1:21am On Nov 24, 2021
angry
Re: *** by Omoslim26: 3:27am On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:

And we must believe an Igbo girl told you dis bcus you a renowned member of bigotland forum says so

1 Like

Re: *** by Omoslim26: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Representing The 9th clan of the great Imo state.

1 Like

Re: *** by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2021
ImembaN:
Isialangwa

Which part of Isialangwa, community and clan.

Mind you I have served on assignments from those area and virtually know the topographical names of that region...

I want to burst some mischievous folks with this thread...so long as Abia and Imo are concerned, I know much even to Abakiliki and some parts in Enugu.

Ps: Ngwas don't eat human beings.. however the have evil souls amongst them just as it is found in other clans that are not igbos too (Fulanis).

1 Like

Re: *** by illicit(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

And we must believe an Igbo girl told you dis bcus you a renowned member of bigotland forum says so

Honestly I am not a bigot

I have heard other people say it especially igbos that Ngwas are cannibals

I just want to be sure

1 Like

Re: *** by illicit(m): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2021
PointZerom:

No

I mostly heard from other igbos and I read it in a Biafra documentary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Leaves EFCC Custody, Walks Into Lagos Hotel For Dinner (photos) / 2023: "Peter Obi Is A Red Flag For Northerners" - Sarki Warns PDP / Fulani People Trooping Into Edo State With More Than 100 Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.