Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures (2309 Views)

Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit / MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chineke kpo gi OKU if you asking Nigerians to pay more tax

Okada riders pay 3k per day and that is 1million naira in one year, per peeson

Now I ask you mentally enslaved black f *ols

Where is that money going to?

It means they make billions of naira from okada riders every year and they don't even give them something free eg free helmet

Let's not even add keke riders and bus drivers, that is another billions of naira

200million Black mumus where is that money?

Why are the roads still bad?are they not supposed to use that money to fix the roads?

May God destroy your life like buhari destroyed Nigeria if you ask the zoogerians to pay more tax, God punish you 1billion times, b*stards

4 Likes

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by VoteTinubu2023: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
No Okada rider, anywhere in Nigeria, pays an accumulation of #3000 tax daily.

Nowhere in Nigeria.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
200million zoogerian m*umus, where is billions of naira paid by okada riders and bus and keke riders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
No Okada rider, anywhere in Nigeria, pays an accumulation of #3000 tax daily.

Nowhere in Nigeria.

[s]By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

[/s]

Tell us how much do they pay daily?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by VoteTinubu2023: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

You are the one making a claim. You should have armed yourself with enough materials to prove your assertion not shift the burden to me. Like I said earlier, no motorcycle rider pays a #3,000 tax daily.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate where is the money your Oga collects everyyear

4 Likes

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=VoteTinubu2023 post=112328811]
You are the one making a claim. You should have armed yourself with enough materials to prove your assertion not shift the burden to me. Like I said earlier, no motorcycle rider pays a #3,000 tax daily.

[s]By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu[/s][/quote]

I just told you, that 3k is collected for ticket daily
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:
Chineke kpo gi OKU if you asking Nigerians to pay more tax

Okada riders pay 3k per day and that is 1million naira in one year, per peeson

Now I ask you mentally enslaved black f *ols

Where is that money going to?

It means they make billions of naira from okada riders every year and they don't even give them something free eg free helmet

Let's not even add keke riders and bus drivers, that is another billions of naira

200million Black mumus where is that money?

Why are the roads still bad?are they not supposed to use that money to fix the roads?

May God destroy your life like buhari destroyed Nigeria if you ask the zoogerians to pay more tax, God punish you 1billion times, b*stards

Abeg where u get your statistics? Okada don make 3000 naira on a normal day not to talk of paying one nonsense fee.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Helinues aka hell anus
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Abeg where u get your statistics? Okada don make 3000 naira on a normal day not to talk of paying one nonsense fee.

How much do they pay daily?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

400 naira in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:

400 naira in Lagos

Big lie from the pit of hell
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

How much do they pay daily?

400 naira per day in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

Big lie from the pit of hell

I have seen them pay it, I asked questions the okada man told me that.

3 Likes

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Una go just dey assume. Enter street go ask them. Nothing is hard there

1 Like

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Let's say it is 400 per day, that is 144k per okada man and we have more than 1million okada riders and that means they make 144billion naira every year from 1million okada riders

Where is the 144billion naira? What did they use it for we have not even added keke riders and bus drivers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:
Una go just dey assume. Enter street go ask them. Nothing is hard there

I actually asked few days ago
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

I actually asked few days ago

That person is a liar, how much does he make on a normal day?

Bus go pay 10k then per day.

3 Likes

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

Let's say it is 400 per day, that is 144k per okada man and we have more than 1million okada riders and that means they make 144billion naira every year from 1million okada riders

Where is the 144billion naira? What did they use it for we have not even added keke riders and bus drivers

You need to contest for governorship to find out.

1 Like

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
how much of that money goes to local touts pockets and how much left goes back to the gov?!? i wont be surprised if the gov doesnt even see 10k out of that million per year!
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
look who is lamentin....
was it not you igbos that introduced this get rich or die tryin mentality....??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:

You need to contest for governorship to find out.

Hahaha, now he is speechless
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
how much of that money goes to local touts pockets and how much left goes back to the gov?!? i wont be surprised if the gov doesnt even see 10k out of that million per year!

The local touts work for the government
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:
look who is lamentin....
was it not you igbos that introduced this get rich or die tryin mentality....??

Getat stop talking like someone with a maggot brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:

why even bother with him....??

na buhari ears stuffs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

Hahaha, now he is speechless

You are the one sitting and watching others decide your future why you cry online. If you are angry enough bring a change but a talk.
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:
The local touts work for the government

i guess you also believe that every penny they receive goes back to the gov, abi?! what are you gonna tell us next? all the bribes that cops do take also goes back to gov?!
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

Getat stop talking like someone with a maggot brain

you are such a silly human being....
your claim was outrightly debunked even before the thread started sef....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:

why even bother with him....??

na buhari ears stuffs....

There are people who will believe it and start demanding more than necessary from their okada friends.
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanksful:

You are the one sitting and watching others decide your future why you cry online. If you are angry enough bring a change but a talk.

This is the problem with black people, they love slavery, I just told you they make 144billion every year with your own 400 naira per day calculation and you are telling me to go and join politics, you must be insane, you f*ols deserve to suffer for more 8years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by vasel15: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:

you are such a silly human being....
your claim was outrightly debunked even before the thread started sef....

Why won't you slaves debunk it

He said 400 naira and I said OK and I gave him the calculations and he ran away, maggot brain

Where is the 144billion they make yearly from okada riders?
Re: Each Okada Rider In Nigeria Pays 1million Per Year For Tax~pictures by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
vasel15:

This is the problem with black people, they love slavery, I just told you they make 144billion every year with your own 400 naira per day calculation and you are telling me to go and join politics, you must be insane, you f*ols deserve to suffer for more 8years

My brother you are a big fool. Are you white? Stop ranting and proofer a solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Obidients Movement Officially Flagged Off In Plateau State Today / INEC Ban Rallies, It Blocks Road, Causes Disturbance Of Movement. / MURIC Kicks As RCCG Allegedly Bars Muslim From Redemption Camp, Demands Prompt I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.