Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) (25066 Views)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by falcon01: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2021
Judolisco:
Dis picture clear die.... grin
They guy above me talk say e resemble igboho lipsrsealed
I've never seen a cctv footage as clear as this grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin
Your wahala too much, u for just ignore the grammar
grin
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Ayo081(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2021
How did that old man not see him?
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by BouquiLake: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2021
LET ALL NAIRALANDERS SHARE IT EVERYWHERE TOO!!!
festaclanre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHPuLyUt-A

The face of the thief that stolen 2 phone in a showroom in Adamasingba Ibadan, on 20th November, he's wanted, if he's seen around your house, office or store, be watchful... and any helpful information to get him...kindly dm 08150675554.
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2021
samintegrity:

Bro it's the store owner that's so very stupid, what stops them from having someone monitoring the cctv activities always..

Why must we results to only the cctv recording after a crime has been committed?? ..

Just pay someone or two to do the job, they simply sit put, monitoring the cctv recording always for any suspicious activities..

That way, you apprehend the suspect on that same spot.

This could have been avoided..

Am pissed off right now
You are right though
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Ayo081:
How did that old man not see him?
Person papa that was minding his own business grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2021
falcon01:
Me too
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Bishopceo: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2021
I pray they caught him
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Oblongata:
May he be caught. I suggest you send it to various WhatsApp groups in Ibadan (eg church groups etc) someone might know him because ib is very small. Goodluck’

Ibadan is very small? Where's your VILLAGE in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by GoodGovernance: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmm...

The aftermath of youth unemployment.

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by OlaDavid2012: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2021
yorubakid:
Afonja and stealing..look like it runs in their blood. From stealing to skull mining to ritual to fraud.. you will always find them in all manner of crimes..No Wonder oduduwa was thrown out of heaven sad shocked cheesy

You no get sense..
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2021
femi4:
He saw the opportunity to steal and he maximize it. Those sales girls are too careless
It is trusting your fellow Nigerians.

There are places abroad, people put up their stock outside (e.g. honey, jam etc.) with the price tags. No one monitors it, but once you buy, you drop the amount in a small box there. At the end of the day, the seller gets his/her money.
Can this be possible in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Pumpumking: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2021
festaclanre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHPuLyUt-A

The face of the thief that stolen 2 phone in a showroom in Adamasingba Ibadan, on 20th November, he's wanted, if he's seen around your house, office or store, be watchful... and any helpful information to get him...kindly dm 08150675554.

thise arm robber loooooklike Namdi Kanu(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Simplecity(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2021
dreh17:
"The face of the thief that stolen two phone"
you no know say olodo full nairaland? grin
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Haakeem(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Bishopceo:
I pray they caught him
which kind of English is this bikonu?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2021
falcon01:
I can supply you with high tech CCTV cameras.

Mention me if you are interested
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by festaclanre: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2021
BouquiLake:
LET ALL NAIRALANDERS SHARE IT EVERYWHERE TOO!!!
God bless you
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2021
falcon01:
iswr.. E 2 clear
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Pay for billboards in Ibadan, offer a reward........ He would crawl out like a worm........... grin
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Oluwateemzy123(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Oblongata:
May he be caught. I suggest you send it to various WhatsApp groups in ibadan (eg church groups etc) someone might know him because ib is very small. Goodluck’

Lol...are you sure you have been to Ibadan before sha? Ibadan no small oo bro
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy you no well
oyeb15:
Looks like Sunday Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by yorubakid: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
smartasuen:

Of course ib like you gave may be very small but the Ibadan I know, which happens to be the capital of Oyo state, is one of the largest cities in the African continent as a whole.
Largest slum filled with Brown roofs and ritual human hunters you mean shocked
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by clothingonline(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Oblongata:
May he be caught. I suggest you send it to various WhatsApp groups in ibadan (eg church groups etc) someone might know him because ib is very small. Goodluck’

Are you sure ib is small
3rd most populated state in Nigeria
Ib largest city in Nigeria 2nd in Africa is small ?
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Caught on a camera.? So what is next.
Bunch of useless people installing surveillance camera without monitoring the display 247. Na d whole shop the guy suppose loot. Idiots
When it comes to CCTV footage, we still have a long way to go.

Many a times, CCTV na for view only

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by PrinceGallant: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Oblongata:
'Ib is very small', you must be satirical in that comment
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Akharmony: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Crystal clear Ultra High Definition cam...
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Asour: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Oblongata:

I hope he is caught though.
But 'Ibadan is small'?

That's not true. Unless you mean the city centre.
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobicove:
Stealing is in his blood, it's very obvious undecided

But I also blame the lady who left her phones lying around carelessly...I never let my phones out of my sight especially when I'm in a public place!
exactly in a public place
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Maj196(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2021
See his mumu face. Ojú Olè ré
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Abeg free the guy jor,

What about the thieves in government.

If they made good policy, a man like this won't be doing pretty theft.

One corrupt politician can derail the destiny of many youth. cry
no good policy can stop this one from thieving... remembered that even in working countries of the world there are still people like this.... no free meal in free town.. u have to work for everything.. if na fone he need Sabi one they em hand so... he is lucky hew wasn't caught while doing the stealing..
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by larrybabanla(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Thought the old man saw him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin / Lawyer Arrested In Port-Harcourt For Torturing 9-year-old For Over Seven Years / Armed Robbers Snatch N20m From Ekiti Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.