Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face (2194 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation / Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Curious345: 1:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Lord have been graceful to me.

I have seen both worlds... Heaven and hell..

An avid reader I was, very curious and ready to explore deeper truth.
Words that could change the course of things resonating into things around me, mystic love and indulgence is the right word.

I lived overseas for a better part of me.
On my relocation to Nigeria, I was ushered into a world of total darkness.. I saw the devil face to face. And he saw me too..

Nigeria is indeed hell, NEPA AND IKEDC, BEDC, IBEDC are all working for the devil in sync..

Now you getit...

7 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by wilcox(m): 3:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Everything is just not working in Nigeria. Are we caused by God ?
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Dimmatic(f): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Expectn to read abt smthing like ' occult grandmaster but now in christ' btw.come n learn how to drive professionally,process vehicle papers.license etc,see contacts below
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Vickym1(f): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2021
If u dnt get it forget it grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Curious345: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Dimmatic:
Expectn to read abt smthing like ' occult grandmaster but now in christ' btw.come n learn how to drive professionally,process vehicle papers.license etc,see contacts below
haaaa.. Abeg ooo.. The dey I serve any occult, that day I die..

Anything that compels me to serve a new god, am out.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2021
I thought you were an occultic person who got delivered from the kingdom of darkness, only to open your thread and see you mentioning Nigeria as the kingdom of darkness.
My brother be careful of negative comments you give your fatherland. Stop adding to her problems with your words.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
The sourcerer, come see as dem dey use our head play o
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
IBEDC have started again this week...switching off light in this cold harmattan.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Curious345: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2021
grin
jackcanfield:
IBEDC have started again this week...switching off light in this cold harmattan.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by helinues: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2021
grin cheesy

Up Nepa!!!
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by MrPADDY(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2021
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Penguin2: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Curious345:

Words that could change the course of things resonating into things around me, mystic love and indulgence is the right word.

On my relocation to Nigeria, I was ushered into a world of total darkness.. I saw the devil face to face. And he saw me too..

Nigeria is indeed hell, NEPA AND IKEDC, BEDC, IBEDC are all working for the devil in sync..

Now you getit...

I came here to call you a liar only to find out that you are being sarcastic.

Welcome to Nigeria dear brother!
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Curious345: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Penguin2:

I came here to call you a liar only to find out that you are being sarcastic.

Welcome to Nigeria dear brother!
ye..

Only osibanjo can salvage this mess of a nation ..
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Penguin2: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Curious345:
ye..

Only osibanjo can salvage this mess of a nation ..

Thunder fire Osinbajo.

The Yoruba has been around the corridor of power for 16 years and no Yoruba will go close to Aso Rock in 2023.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Curious345: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Penguin2:

Thunder fire Osinbajo.

The Yoruba has been around the corridor of power for 16 years and no Yoruba will go close to Aso Rock in 2023.
if you're Fulani ,then you must choose between Igbo or osibanjo as your next president for 8yrs
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Penguin2: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Curious345:
if you're Fulani ,then you must choose between Igbo or osibanjo as your next president for 8yrs

That’s it.

That’s the propaganda you wanna sell.

To get the Fulani paranoid and choose to hand power over to Yorubas rather than Igbos having it. And as is obvious, the Fulani would rather a Yoruba in power than Igbo.

You see why no Igbo man is insisting on PDP ticket? Because we know your plan.

Prepare to have another northerner as your president.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2021
I need training in black magic cheesy
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by CaptainAyub: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s it.

That’s the propaganda you wanna sell.

To get the Fulani paranoid and choose to hand power over to Yorubas rather than Igbos having it. And as is obvious, the Fulani would rather a Yoruba in power than Igbo.

You see why no Igbo man is insisting on PDP ticket? Because we know your plan.

Prepare to have another northerner as your president.
Nwune,you sabi book.
It's either the Thiefnuubu/yerobber squad hands up the APC ticket or they prep for another Fulani man thru PDP cheesy
That was how one of them was saying Igbos and hausa/Fulani hate each other so much,citing it as a reason Igbos can't be president.
Meanwhile, na every 6 months,dem de get ethnic clash b/w hausa/Fulani and yerobber in yerobber land where they spill each other blood and rarely a thing like that in Igbo land.
Shasha crises this year,LASU area crises this year,Fagba crises during endsars, Ife crises,Mile 2 crises but yerobber will continue pushing the propaganda say Igbo hate hausa/Fulani.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by AfonjaConehead: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Curious345:

Now you getit...

Been three days now,no single light..

Yeah,I Gerrit but what I don't get is,why did you relocate to naija?

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by contigiency(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rubbish. Why not return back to where you are coming from instead of coming here to write nonsense about Nigeria. Even those living in gutters and ghettos abroad will come here and be forming like they came down from heaven.
Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by Penguin2: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Nwune,you sabi book.
It's either the Thiefnuubu/yerobber squad hands up the APC ticket or they prep for another Fulani man thru PDP cheesy
That was how one of them was saying Igbos and hausa/Fulani hate each other so much,citing it as a reason Igbos can't be president.
Meanwhile, na every 6 months,dem de get ethnic clash b/w hausa/Fulani and yerobber in yerobber land where they spill each other blood and rarely a thing like that in Igbo land.
Shasha crises this year,LASU area crises this year,Fagba crises during endsars, Ife crises,Mile 2 crises but yerobber will continue pushing the propaganda say Igbo hate hausa/Fulani.

Don’t mind them!

They think they are sophisticated but we keep seeing through their watery sophistication from a thousand miles away.

Let’s see how a Yoruba will win against a northerner.

All of them are Nvula grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face by CaptainAyub: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Penguin2:

Don’t mind them!

They think they are sophisticated but we keep seeing through their watery sophistication from a thousand miles away.

Let’s see how a Yoruba will win against a northerner.

All of them are Nvula grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Strange And Shocking Facts About Ibadan - Picture / Cabals reject tinubu & Osibanjo picked Jonathan for APC presidential ticket / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.