Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Academic Therapist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Academic Therapist (158 Views)

Vacancy For Spa Therapist Position - Surulere, Lagos / Mobile Massage Therapist Needed In Ibadan, Oyo State / Massage therapist, nail technicians and stylist urgently needed in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Academic Therapist by OnokpiteKerry: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Are you struggling with your studies?
Are your children struggling academically?
Does it feel like you can’t make it?
Well, you can! What you need is the Academic Therapist.
I’m a first class graduate from the university of Benin and I’m here to ensure that you achieve academic excellence like I did.
Hit me up on WhatsApp
Or send me a mail: ufuomaemudiaga@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Inspect Element On Any Smartphone / Need A Web Developer Position / Repair Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.