Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy (435 Views)

NO KNOWN ADDRESS: SMIRNOFF CALLS ACCOMPLICES TO A NIGHT OF INFAMY / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by tosteMedia: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Smirnoff calls rascals everywhere to hit the road from wherever they are on the journey to infamy.
Smirnoff, the world’s No. 1 vodka brings its infamous backstory to life with No Known Address (a first-of-its-kind event in Nigeria..

It is an invitation to rascals to experience infamous cocktails and exciting performances by Dj Spinall, Falz, Omah Lay, Joe Boy and Ajebo Hustlers on the 27th of November 2021.

No Known Address is strictly by invitation.

To register, enter the link on the picture in your browser and follow registration prompt! It only takes a sec Rascals!!

Stay tuned following @smirnoffng on Instagram and join the conversation with #SmirnoffNoKnownAddress

1 Like

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by Driggs: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Bangerrrrrrr

grin wink cheesy

Make I go register.. this is like the bestest concert of the year.. I go high on smirnoff scatter

7 Likes

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by DjSoke: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2021
This should be interesting

2 Likes

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by Nkechi47: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2021
My December is getting set in style
Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by Flexherbal(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2021
It is an invitation to rascals to experience infamous cocktails and exciting performances by Dj Spinall, Falz, Omah Lay, Joe Boy and Ajebo Hustlers on the 27th of November 2021.

The lineup is tight.
Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by Jidex1(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2021
At least person go use this one commot this country matter for mind

1 Like

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by Femco112: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2021
OP abeg post the link here for easier access
Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by 22o62021: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Na for only Lagos state?
Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by MrInvicible: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Driggs:
Bangerrrrrrr

grin wink cheesy

Make I go register.. this is like the bestest concert of the year.. I go high on smirnoff scatter
You no go like add ijebu weed too? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by akthedream2020(f): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Omah lay Lemme goan book space already
Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by Warri3: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Driggs:
Bangerrrrrrr

grin wink cheesy

Real nigga... No dulling

I for even like make we align that day sef

1 Like

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by BeatByDayo: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2021
We moooove shocked
Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by wolex1960(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2021
22o62021:
Na for only Lagos state?

I think the venue will be in lagos... but that doesn't stop someone outside lagos from attending tho

1 Like

Re: No Known Address: Smirnoff Calls Accomplices To A Night Of Infamy by NoNetwork247(f): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2021
bia OP hope there will be enough free bottles of Smirnoff o? wink

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:cross And Mercy Eke Feeling Funky In A Night Club / Zazoo Portable Goes Mad Meeting With Musical Icon / NDLEA Arrests Comedian Igwe 2Pac For Sniffing Cocaine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.