Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC (10475 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2021
I pity those that said I was arrested. They are filled with hate and live on fake news. Since when did an invitation and a friendly chat become an arrest? And even if I had been arrested, SO WHAT? I am not above the law and neither does joining APC give me immunity. My God is MIGHTY!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=446247387067524&id=100050467990818

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Welcum: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Oh, and we saw it coming. Why not tell us the outcome of the 'friendly' chat?

24 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by itsme01: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Ole

Return the yam and go freely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by archymacho(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2021
You saw all this coming that’s why you joined APC for immunity sir.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Maxymilliano(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Since when did an invitation and a friendly chat become an arrest?
Mr short fuse was not arrested but visited the EFCC for a friendly chat and granted bail on self recognition.

He's doing well for himself grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by temitope27(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Onijekuje agbaya

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Racoon(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Keep it to yourself sir.Fani Kayode must have seen food somewhere for him to be yarning apata like this o.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by LeeSantos(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Friendly chat my ass grin when did EFCC turn therapist
As long as EFCC has giving you Call Up letter.
It shows and means you are bad, wicked and corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Pity yourself sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
I need protection

Speak no more! We got you covered!!

What do you need me to do

Just join our party

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Boogyman557: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Thegracefulness: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by hilltop007(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
So EFCC invited him for a friendly chat. This man sef.

Contact me for your professional website design. Check out my portfolio website on my signature. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by ChasinGood(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
The way this guys dey use God catch cruise eh.
Thunder suppose dey strike dem angry

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
This man is unwell. You were not arrested but you were granted bail? Buhari is about to teach you a big boy lesson. You never jam. Disloyal fool.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by alphaconde(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
grace to grass
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Omihanifa: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Damage control
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Curious345: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Gooder
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Crusadee: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Na mumu na I'm you be
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by SirLakes: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Nairaland giving relevance to FFK wey no fit even summon hin village people for town hall meeting angry

featherweight politician

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Felabrity: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Invitation indeed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by BABANGBALI: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Body don dey pepper mr short fuse

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by ImoleNaija: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
I don't know why I find the pity so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by RichDad1(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Don’t mind them Femo the singer.
You were not arrested but released on self recognition! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by indadi(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by AwardWinningCV: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
This guy dey lie pass him mentor lai Muhammad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by Guyman02: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Give this man food abeg, no time to waste
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by fickmasson: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Why not pity yourself cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by ajepako(f): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Boda femi Alatenuje:

I pity those that still take you serious

Egbon eleregbe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Sues Pointblank News, Demands ₦100 Billion In Damages / Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) / FG Approves N470.5bn For 17 Roads, Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.