Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Domain Flipping And Affiliate Marketing Is Old School, I Guess. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Flipping And Affiliate Marketing Is Old School, I Guess. (148 Views)

Domain Flipping: Make Easy $100-$1000 Monthly / Domain Flipping, The Most Lucrative Internet Business / How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domain Flipping And Affiliate Marketing Is Old School, I Guess. by webizone(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Guys, I have been wondering about this but I think I am correct (open to debating opinions though).
Domain flipping and Affiliate marketing had long been the go to business models for people wanting to earn online.
But with the advent of digital cryptography as applied to the internet, we now have people talking about web 3.0.

Domain flipping and affiliate marketing is you renting digital space from a corporation and earning from its sale or renting. That's a web2.0 model.
But crypto and DEFI creation, mining and trading is now the new way of doing this same business with an added perk of you owning a part of the internet yourself and earning royalties from its usage.

This being true, can explain why some countries are against it, because it makes people more powerful, right?

(1) (Reply)

Help Here Please / Track Your Business Sales And Expenses / BUA, Wartsila OY Of Finland Extend Partnership With New 70MW Gas Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.