Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Need A Writer For Phone/computer Reviews - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Writer For Phone/computer Reviews (279 Views)

How To Make Money As A Writer / I Need A Writer / I Need A Writer For My E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Writer For Phone/computer Reviews by Lazypoet75(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Dear Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing smartphones. If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that I have a short-term project for a writer who is proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets, Computer & Accessories reviews. The aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the smartphones which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular ecommerce stores. So, I need a writer who is very proficient in reviewing products.

REWARD

N3000/1000 - 1500 words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written product review articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: I need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. I will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to lazypoet.me (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If I am okay with your samples, I will outsource the articles to you today.

Regards
Re: I Need A Writer For Phone/computer Reviews by Eyakeno: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello,
I wanted to ask if you've accepted any writers?

(1) (Reply)

Free Solidworks Training / I Need Your Input Please / The No.1 Skill That Will Make You Money And Boost Your Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.