Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) (37383 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Na na dis news reach NL watin happen since last week saturday
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Mko123(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Olorun lomejo da
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by one4GOD(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
philme87:
A woman identified simply as Maimuna allegedly killed her husband, Mallam Nasiru Dagana in Jattu-Uzairue, Etsako West Local government of Edo.
This is coming barely a week after another woman allegedly killed her husband in the same Dagana family.

It was earlier reported that the man identified as Abdulateef Dagana was allegedly stabbed to death by his second wife after he caught her with another man in their matrimonial home. 

According to Daily Trust, the latest incident happened at the weekend.

A source told the publication that the deceased had gone to the farm with his wives to do some farm work. However, after returning home, a misunderstanding ensued between him and one of the wives which degenerated into a fight.

He said during the fight, the woman pushed her husband and in the process, he hit his head on the floor and fainted.

He said the deceased was rushed to the hospital for treatment. He was given drugs but died moments later.

Watch the video from the latest incident below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVKst7k6zw

https://dailytrust.com/another-wife-kills-husband-in-edo-family-where-cheating-spouse-murdered-partner
see house, see family...he bought what killed him. I wont waste my RIP.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by danielblessing(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Nkan mbe
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Its a Case 2 Fighting.
RIP to Mallam

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Wetin dey happen naa... my pipul..... ?

See PoorVerty on 2 legs

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Way4orward: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Idiot
SmartGadgetz:
Edo women eh.

Akpo.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by specialbobby(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Why always bad news this days na
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by kenodrill: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
BF69BF:

Wrong, it's the future grin grin

Madam no even allow me drop comment before quotting me.monitoring spirit. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Kajaard: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2021
You will never see that futureisfemale lady in threads like these. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Frank6738(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2021
marry one wife , if her trouble is much you bear or divorce her simple , may while we sell solar street light pls call or whatsapp 08024548525 . we give 2 years warantee
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2021
debbydams:
It is well

Well ke. Where is futureisfemale
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by smartasuen(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Na just one feminine push kill a whole man so.
Push pass push o!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2021
BF69BF:
Husband wey no set well na to chop am straight.

Lesson: If you catch your wife cheating, kindly look away.

You must think you are making sense...

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by GeneralZodd(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Control your anger always... If u don't, it's a one way ticket to hell

Wahala no dey finish ... I use to tell people to never see women as a weaker vessel when it comes to fight or quarrel... In such case you will always be the underdog and the odds for a man to win such fight is always priced at 21.00 by the bookies

RIP Dangbana

Coming from a Bet9ja professor cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by hammer567: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2021
WOMEN HAVE BEEN SECRETLY KILLING THEIR HUSBAND FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Richy4(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2021
<<The doctor that asked the wife to give / administer drug to the husband, where were the nurses?
<<The wife said the husband's BP rose....How did she arrive to that conclusion?
<<<Poverty contributed to his demise... Assuming an appropriate medical facility was in place to do an x-ray and proper scanning to know if there was head injury etc, maybe he would have been alive...
<<<<<Beside how can someone get married to more than a wife in that kind of environment ? .
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by tarantino1: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Husband dead, wife will die in prison, kids end up as yours. Cycle continues
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Speechless

self defense aint a crime that iam sure of!
futureisfemale abi
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Gee64: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Poverty is a recipe for anger!

Tame poverty, anger would be there laughing in vernacular!

See my signature below and enjoy!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Tunibitoye(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2021
inoki247:
we no go see the future is femail crew here now if na man now dem go don start to dey write jargons...

RiP Mr Dagbana..

Maybe the woman namen na Mrs Dagbana Choko...

I saw what you did there comrade grin it's Dagana not Fagbana grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by 7victor(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Although I use to love women who are physically stronger and more outspoken than me,

my mother disabused my mind about marrying such women.

She said the woman would not respect a man whom she is stronger than physically.

She said since marriages also witness fightings, It would be advisable to marry a woman whom you are physically stronger than.

I think my mom was right.

The woman must have been stronger than him.

And because of that, she would always be finding him trouble.

She would not respect him.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Bigredmachine: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Coming from a Bet9ja professor cheesy grin

Lolz na so e be na... grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2021
lasisi69:
Alpha males are dying undecided
End time crooner cheesy, you are still here?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by lasisi69(f): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2021
nuelyoyo:

End time crooner cheesy, you are still here?
lol cheesy I'm still here ooo cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by techWriter1: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2021
women not transforming an imperiled coin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2021
My wife nah Edo,see the kind eyes make I dey take look her now.She is even confuse the way I am looking at her.

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Hapinex01: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Wahala be like maruwa

Something is going on in that family.

Abeg mala wey dey marry two wife's, see watin the first wife look like
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by dreality: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2021
This killings will not stop until we bring back the Death penalty for killings. Lawyers have trivialised killings with the excuse of self-defence and claims of insanity
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by BigYash: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Lastmankc:
My wife nah Edo,see the kind eyes make I dey take look her now.She is even confuse the way I am looking at her.
No be by Edo or tribe my gee. Na just luck to get human being as wife. If person go marry wild animal as wife,na death dey end am. That other idiot say na sef defense. That kind woman go fit kill her husband..
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo) by Oyin2212(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2021
The Future is Femail
A Killer and More

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo / Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.