Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Don't Depend Your On Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Depend Your On Drugs (108 Views)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / Stay Healthy With Pure Cocoa - Reduce Your Expense On Drugs / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Depend Your On Drugs by Hills3(f): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2021
���������
*THE DANGER OF A DRUG DEPENDENT LIFE-THE NRI SOLUTION*

I am deeply worried and persuaded to share this experience hoping that it will help thousands of human beings out there. We live in a highly ignorant and cruel world where people die daily because they lack knowledge. And by the way, going to school may not translate to the knowledge we are talking about here.

Recently I met a young intelligent young man, only 26 years old. He had diabetes type 2 at the age of 12 years. So for 14 years, under the advice of Doctors, he has lived on drugs and insulin. The long usage of these drugs and insulin has finally damaged the kidney, liver and pancreas and unfortunately, the same doctors who orchestrated these damage have recommended dialysis.

I have come across hundreds of persons who have been using synthetic drugs to treat Hypertension, diabetes, ulcer, asthma etc for several years and ended up having heart problem, eye problem, weak erection, Parkinson disease, nervous disorder, stroke etc and I am wondering, are these drugs doing more harm than good?. I have come across hundreds of ignorant rich children who love their sick parents. To demonstrate their love, they have a *drug box* for their parents where drugs of all colours are loaded for daily consumption. These ignorant parents slowly poison their bodies with these chemicals over the years and eventually they die of organ failure and everybody cries and say *Daddy Rest In Peace*. What an absurdity. In truth, both the children and their medical consultants are the killers of these senior citizens.

Thanks to late Dr Mrs Dora Akunyili, one time DG of NAFDA who, though a pharmacist said, *all drugs are chemicals and too much usage is injurious to health* Indeed, man does not die, but man kills himself.

According to Thomas A. Edison (1847 - 1931) *The doctor of the future will give no medication (synthetic drugs) but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame through diet, herbs and in the care and prevention of diseases"*

I know that future is here and that is the NRI solution. ("Hundred percent ORGANIC herbal medicine without bad side effect.
NRI pay out system pays out every Monday and month ending unfailingly"wink # Owerri#Abuja#Port Harcourt#the world at large* . For clarification call me or chat me on Whatsapp number: 08030753235

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Masks Lower The Oxygen Level, Raise The Carbon Dioxide In Your Blood? / Best Fumigation And Pest Control Company / Know Why Hemp Oil Legal In India For Medical Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.