Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Recover Deleted Files From A USB Flash Drive On A Mac - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover Deleted Files From A USB Flash Drive On A Mac (113 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How To Play All PC Games Using A USB Gamepad With The Aid Of X360 / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files From A USB Flash Drive On A Mac by Rafax: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Almost everyone at some point faced the problem of losing files on USB flash drive. It’s usually quite difficult to restore them, however, this article will try to discuss the most popular and rational methods that will help to save your time.

The most simple options – look in the trash, it often helps to find necessary files. Another option is to use a backup. The inability to use such methods makes it necessary to search for new solutions. The most rational option is the use of specialized software.

Recover corrupted files using specialized software

A popular way is to use Disk Drill MacDisk Drill. Thanks to this utility, you can recover data from not only internal but also external storage of Mac. It also provides an opportunity to re-access the USB drive. This program can effectively recover corrupted files because it uses special algorithms. Different parts of the drive are scanned, which allows you to get access to necessary files in the shortest time
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete A Youtube Video / Media.net Account Needed / I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.