Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Free Traffic System Link Building Tool Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Free Traffic System Link Building Tool Review (90 Views)

AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank / How To Use Google Traffic System To Get High Converting Traffic To Your Website / How To Make BIG Money With Quora – Instant Traffic System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Free Traffic System Link Building Tool Review by muskanmuffleit: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
One of the best and it seems the latest fashion in internet marketing, link building and Search Engine Optimization practices is the ever growing link building tools using word press.

The Launch Of The Free Traffic System Version 2

Read more

Free Traffic System - Increase Targeted Website Traffic with Free
Unlimited One Way Links

I have been using The Free Traffic System Link Building Tool On Auto Pilot for over a year now and have found a lot of benefits concerning acquiring links from authority sites and in so doing have succeeded in making my sites rank higher even for very competitive keywords.

As I wrote in Using The Free Traffic System To Get Inbound Links, I mentioned why this tool was to my personal liking due to the niches I am in but they include word press powered blogs from other niches as well.

They just revamped their tools and boy revamp they did!

At the beginning when this was still in its “infant” stage, there were a few things which I believed were flaws but the team did a fantastic job in over 9 months and made moderation, corrected the flaws and eventually launched the Free Traffic Link Building System Version 2.

I am not going to waste time and space by re-emphasizing the options and features the Free Traffic System has but mention the new tools they have added as well as the ones they have tuned to the benefit of their members.

Fast Indexing Of Posts
The seasoned SEO experts know how valuable it is for your articles and posts to be indexed fast enough in order to rank. It is of no use if you write tons of contents and submit them to millions of article submission sites without them getting indexed because you don’t get any benefit from the links you placed on such articles and getting those links with your keywords in the anchor text is the reason why you write those articles in the first place.

This issue has been taken care of with The Fast Post Indexer Tool which you as a member have access to. Remember to watch and follow their video clips step by step in order to take full advantage of this tool.

Apart from the possibility to submit the spin ready format of your posts with the intention to enable you to generate 100s of unique articles in order to avoid the issue of duplicate contents, you also have access to a number of tools and options of The SEO Push which is an optional tool which you can make use of to further enhance your link building and search engine optimization efforts.

Comment Tools
Although many people will frown at commenting on blogs, yet experts agree on one thing and that is that comments with your keyword in the anchor text count as well even if the link is a “no follow”.

Diversity in inbound links to your web pages makes your linking effort look natural to the search engines and as such you should not be afraid of getting penalized for spamming. Of course I do not recommend that you spam.

Read How To Comment On Blogs in order to get an idea of the correct methods to use when commenting.

A tool which very few people are aware of including the experts in Search Engine Optimization is the possibility to convert your articles to PDF files and then link to them.

Search engines especially Google love PDF files and videos so this is an amazing and powerful tool to boost your back links coming to your webpages.

Latest Development In The Free Traffic System V2!

I just discovered a very interesting feature in the new version of the Free Traffic System Blog Network.

You have a double benefit here. First you can build backlinks to your site by using their network AND YOU CAN EARN as well if you submit your blog to the network.

You can then choose whether to approve posts before they are published or the automatic one. I think this feature is wonderful since you can filter out junk contents that way. This is a feature which very few blog networks have.

You should bear in mind that link building to your home pages is not enough but when you link to your internal pages as well as linking to pages which have inbound links to your sites, then the sky's the limit to what you can do with The Free Traffic System Backlinks On Auto Pilot.

Free Traffic System - Increase Targeted Website Traffic with Free
Unlimited One Way Links
As of now, my favorites in link building are this free traffic system tool, the Blogging Underground link building tool and some others which I am going to write about.

I would suggest you subscribe to my RSS Feed in order to be informed in time when I post new information.

keep knowing-adventure group names

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Factors Affecting Management / Boost Your Business With A Social Media Manager / Bitcoin, Ether Dip In 'bearish Asia Session As China Rate Cut Fails To......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.