Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) (1120 Views)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
I would really appreciate if someone Dt has the capability can really help me.... I can't afford to rent a place on the island.. Coupled with the fees now, it's almost impossible for me except God intervenes and send me a helper.......
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by thatsleepboy1: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
What of the girl's place?
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
What of the girl's place?

I'm just trying to look for more options.. Staying wit a guy is still much okay to a lady
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by thatsleepboy1: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

I'm just trying to look for more options.. Staying wit a guy is still much okay to a lady

Okay ooo. Just try to manage there
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2021
tongue
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Praxtech:
tongue

Why do u like degrading women

Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Okay ooo. Just try to manag.e there
That gal is in trouble if she accommodates this sex pervert
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:
I would really appreciate if someone Dt has the capability can really help me.... I can't afford to rent a place on the island.. Coupled with the fees now, it's almost imposs.ible for me except God intervenes and send me a helper.......
You'll be humble for God to help you. You have insulted all who could have been of help to you here. Simply because you had the misfortune of having an internet enabled phone.....
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Praxtech:

You'll be humble for God to help you. You have insulted all who could have been of help to you here. Simply because you had the misfortune of having an internet enabled phone.....

So u r the same person as czarr... The bitter guy Dt abuses and body shame ladies all bcox he wants to be called an alpha and a fake red pilller gringrin

I can see how bitter you are bro.... But God will help u sha
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Klass99(f): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Praxtech:

That gal is in trouble if she accommodates this sex pervert

grin

Boy, why are you so bitter? Don't u av a job or sumtin u can engage in?
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Klass99:
Have you finally received an offer and gotten the job?

Not yet... I shud hear from them this week.... Which means I may have to start next week.... Thanks for your concern... Klass
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

grin

Boy, why are you s.o bitter? Don't u av a job or sumtin u can engage in?
You see yourself? Boy? You just an arrogant self serving, self indulgent cockroach
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by czarr(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

So u r the same person as czarr... The bitter guy Dt abuses and body shame ladies all bcox he wants to be called an alpha and a fake red pilller gringrin

I can see how bitter you are bro.... But God will help u sha
Try dey smoke weed wey you use your hand buy... You just dey mention me everywhere...I have only one account.
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Praxtech:

You see yourself? Boy? You just an arrogant self serving, self indulgent cockroach

Czarr this is you... U don't own one acct...

This is my last reply to you... Get sumtin to do... Bye
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2021
.quote author=Timekeeper post=107941279]

Not yet... I shud hear from them this week.... Which means I may have to start next week.... Thanks for your concern... Klass[/quote]
“I am allowed to explore these topics and conversations with you. . . Because you really need help with human relations... Your head is not properly hanging on your head as it were..
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

Czarr this is you... U don't own one acct...

This is my last reply to you... Get su.mtin to do... Bye
You're too sensitive to make any good of relationships both physical and virtual..... Try and work on your emotional and mental retardation issues. I love you as a kid that you are and that's why I am looking out for you this way
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by czarr(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Praxtech:

You're too sensitive to make any good of relationships both physical and virtual..... Try and work on your emotional and mental retardation issues. I love you as a kid that you are and that's why I am looking out for you this way
which kind issue you get with that guy bros.
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by ruzell86: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Although having the space and capacity to assist OP. Albeit, I won't.

Dude seem arrogant and talks much. We might have problems. Good luck!
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2021
ruzell86:

Boss, if you say I am arrogant bcoz I have a problem and I av come here to tell people who I feel have the capacity to help, then no problem sir....

But if your arrogance is bcox of the guy attacking me of whom I have no knowledge of whom he is, then bros, you are not fair in your judgment.. You don't even know me but u concluded this online without any proof.. It is so heart breaking that this is coming from you sir.

And I am pleading once again, if you can assist me. Pls help me out.
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2021
czarr:
which kind issue you get with that guy bros.

The truth is you guys have deviated from the purpose of this thread...

If you are not truly him... The naked truth is that I don't even know him but I suspect Dt he must have been hating me bcox we had difference in opinion from the past.

Whatever feud he has with me is from the past and I don't even remember him talkless of having to engaged him in a conversation B4.

But if you are him, I will stop replying any of his mentions
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

If you are not truly him... The naked truth is that I don't even know him but I suspect Dt he must have been hating me bcox we had difference in opinion from the past.

Whatever feud he has with me is fro.m the past and I don't even remember him talkless of having to engaged him in a conversation B4.

You're too self conceited. You see all I am doing if you take it seriously will help you in life ... Be polite, remove arrogance. A lot of the people you are dissing here will swallow you ten times and still have space for more.... You are merely 28 years old...but we have younger well-behaved people than you here.. emulate them. Stop chasing your helpers away!
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
czarr:
which kind issue you get with that guy. bros.

He is self conceited and arrogant. Those qualities will end his career before it begins
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by czarr(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

Whatever feud he has with me is from the past and I don't even remember him talkless of having to engaged him in a conversation B4.

make two of una go settle una matter I can't be replying mentions untop una dispute
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2021
czarr:
make two of una go settle una matter I can't be replying mentions untop una dispute

Actually I have ignored him.... Guess he is one of my fans grin
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Vivianat(f): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

Actually I have ignored him..... Guess he is one of my fans grin
He is telling you the truth. Help yourself before you seek help from others. Going by your nairaland interactions you need to really work on your emotional and mental health. All the best boy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Vivianat:

He is telling you the truth. Help yourself before you seek help from others. Going by your nairaland interactions you need to really work on your emotional and mental health. All the best boy.

Oh my God... Who are you again? I don't even know you or ever had any conversation with you.. Is that guy instigating you against me?

Can you kindly quote those conversations I have had here Dt depicts your claim ? Let the public see it...

I will appreciate
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Ayo081(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
ruzell86:

Hi, I need your help about the space. If you can help the OP please do.

I could drop my number for further discussions.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op na wa for you o!

You need help and you are exchanging words with derailers when you could have just ignored or act like mumu & focus on what you came here for.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Timekeeper: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Op na wa for you o!

You need help and you are exchanging words with derailers when you could have just ignored or act like mumu & focus on what you came here for.

Yes. I knew I fvckd up..I knew Dt...

My apologies
Re: I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) by Praxtech: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

Yes. I knew I fvckd up..I knew D.t...

My apologies
You are apologizing to the wrong person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried? / The Five Factors For A Phenomenal Family / R Proud To Be The First Son Or Daughter In your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.