Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Luxury Wedding Of Paris Hilton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Luxury Wedding Of Paris Hilton (419 Views)

Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Wedding Of Paris Hilton by mediainc: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
The beautiful, luxurious Paris Hilton is married! The entrepreneur and reality TV star wed venture capitalist Carter Reum at the former Bel Air estate of the bride’s late grandfather Barron Hilton, the successor to hotelier Conrad Hilton.

“Carter and I have been friends for over 15 years,” Paris says of how she and her now husband first got together. “We stayed in each other’s lives over time, and we reconnected at a Thanksgiving get-together in 2019. From that night, I felt the spark, and the rest is history.”

Paris Hilton, Grand daughter of the patriarch of the Hilton dynasty, is all shades of glamour, luxury and beauty
The two became engaged when Carter surprised Paris with a joint birthday vacation at a private island back in February. “That day, we had a photoshoot planned by the beach, and instead he proposed,” Paris recalls. “It was so romantic! All of my closest family and friends surprised me, too, and flew out for the moment.” Carter proposed with a ring designed by Jean Dousset, the great-grandson of Louis Cartier. The emerald-cut diamond was inspired by classic Art Nouveau aesthetics and the vaulted glass ceiling of the Grand Palais.

See more here- https://uptownmediainc.com/luxury-wedding-of-paris-hilton/

Re: Luxury Wedding Of Paris Hilton by mediainc: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fresh babe.
Re: Luxury Wedding Of Paris Hilton by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Is she still here..?

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving: Video Of Live Turkey Watching One Bake In Oven Spark Backlash / Ini Edo Reportedly Welcomes A Baby / Pastor Adeboye Speaks Against RCCG Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.