Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2021 (147 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 25/11/2017) Descent Is Often Unnoticed / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2021.

THEME: STAND UP AGAINST EVIL.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for taking away my old ways of life, and for making all things new.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me never to justify the wicked nor condemn the just, no matter the enticement or pressure from any quarter, to so do, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, help us to stem the increasing tide of evil and wickedness; and man inhumanity to man, in our time, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me a strong will power to resist and reject evil; help me never to support or join the wicked to perpetrate or cover up evil, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, on behalf of all Your children in this nation, (name), and frustrate every satanic agenda, "to steal, to kill and to destroy ", in the mighty name of Jesus.

7.Father, do not allow the rod of the wicked to rest upon the lot of the righteous, in this nation (name), so that the righteous may not put forth his hands, into iniquity, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to always stand up for the truth and speak against evil; and, as I do, please, shield and protect me from the persecution of man, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please revive Your Church; let the body of Christ, be light unto the world, as we stand against every form of evil in our society, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, perfect everything concerning his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Situations That Require Silence / Our Month Of Praise And Consolation In Christ Jesus / Things You Should Do Before The Year Runs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.