Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange (825 Views)

Which P2p Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Best For Business / Where To Buy Multi Featured Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Like Huobi? / Top Notch Construction Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by LucPey: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
https://lucpey.com/en
LucPey provides a modern, fully regulated and easy-to-use customer-centric platform that allows you to efficiently buy and sell digital and fiat currencies.
LucPey always offers high limits, efficient rates, fast execution of exchanges and 24/7 real-time support.
LucPey - Your Easy Cryptocurrency Exchange!
The platform offers a wide range of exchange directions. Cooperating with us, you will get a fast and secure way to exchange and buy various cryptocurrencies and banknotes at the best rate on the market. We guarantee transparent reasonable fees and low exchange thresholds.
Send your questions, requests and suggestions to us by e-mail info@lucpey.com or Telegram @LucPeycom

3 Likes

Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by nukkib: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2021
I liked the exchanger. Everything is accessible and understandable. If questions arise, they can be easily resolved with the help of feedback.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by mustoz: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2021
A good exchanger, we completed everything quickly and efficiently! The funds came safe and sound. Recommend!
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by gumliyar: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2022
User-friendly interface, moderate commission and fast site performance
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by hurzoz: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
I used this exchanger for the first time, the exchange process took about 20 minutes, I am satisfied with everything.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by LucPey: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
We offer cash transfer services from Russia to AEO (Dubai), Turkey (Istanbul), Georgia (Tbilisi) and other friendly countries.
The service is relevant for those who want to save their capital or property from volatility or complete depreciation.
We accept ruble, dollar and euro. We issue dollars, euros, dirhams in the country you are interested in... Specify the commission and percentage at the moment, the rate changes every 15 minutes.
The transaction goes as follows: in the office of the Russian Federation we accept cash, fix the rate and issue it in the country of interest to you. Of course, we can leave the received reserve for a few days if you are going to pick up the money in person.
For more information about the conditions, courses and terms, please contact the contacts listed on our website.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by Aaapp: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Automating binary options trading
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by kulif: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Really surprised by the speed of the exchanger.
The exchange took less than 1 minute.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by numusta: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
I will not be verbose, I change here constantly and for a very long time. The guys know their business, work on the most favorable conditions.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by geknum: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Thank you for the exchange, I had a small problem, the technical support is top notch! Thank you for the services provided by the exchanger, everything is fast, simple and reliable.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by napsu: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2022
No words, instant exchange. I also wanted to note the support of the site, they explained it clearly and to the point! Handsome.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by zalmeh: 12:32pm On May 26, 2022
They always work without delay - it is very pleasing when you value your time
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by perkat: 10:20am On May 30, 2022
Good course, very pleasant support, the exchange went quickly !!!!!
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by zotra: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Applications https://lucpey.com/exchange-doge-to-ppusd/ are processed quickly.
There is a good margin for major (and not only) banks.
Unpopular coins are exchanged.
Thank you.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by fonay: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
The exchange, as always, was fast enough, honestly and without commission. I recommend.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by LucPey: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lucpey.com doesn't have the required exchange direction or currency? Do you want more exchange directions or there are other kinds of offers? Contact us via the feedback form at https://lucpey.com/feedback/ or in any way convenient for you using the contacts listed on our website. We will consider your proposal with pleasure and in the shortest possible time, because we are trying to make our service better for you.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by ulfomim: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Perhaps the most reliable exchanger that I came across, everything is clear and convenient. Well done
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by powog: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Many thanks for the exchange. Fast and the commission is not brutal. I recommend
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by zumla: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Simple and incredibly fast. Superrrr!!!
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by viknoy: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thank you, everything went well! I will change myself and recommend to others.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by mestiz: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Very friendly and at the speed of sound! Very happy and recommend to everyone!!
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by balmuk: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
I use the exchanger for the first time, https://lucpey.com/exchange-PREUR-to-PMUSD/ everything went well, quickly. Thanks to the operators for their competent and high-quality work. Good exchange rate. The service is simple and convenient
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by Distaj: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
An excellent course, support responds immediately to solve all issues, I recommend it is pleasant to deal with the exchanger.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by mirkot: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Just an amazing exchange. I have never met such operational work of operators anywhere else. The most efficient work all quickly and accurately! I recommend!
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by zurom: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thanks for the fast and efficient service. It's a pleasure to work with you. Quickly and most importantly, any amount can be exchanged.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by sabar: 2:09pm On May 30, 2023
Simple and convenient user interface. Fast, efficient and reliable.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by vuknah: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thank you for the quality work and the exchange in an adequate time frame.
Re: Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange by nerza: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Thank you for another purchase of USDT! The service is top notch. Thanks to the whole team of operators!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Area Boys At Bus Stops Or The Police At Bribery Stops? / What Word Best Qualifies You? / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.