Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) (65306 Views)

EFCC Arrests 21 Trucks For Smuggling Foodstuffs To Neighbouring Countries / Drug Baron Bags 10 Years In Prison For Smuggling Cocaine / Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Omicron007: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
shocked
Fear anything North.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Asapchris(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
South korea is heaven, North Korea is hell.

Like Southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria…

6 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by spydken(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
For just squid game!!!!!!!! That's pathetic. He knew the rules but decided to play with fire.

Anyway, check out the biggest market for photographers in nigeria . Incase you need to book a photographer quickly visit www.peexoo.ai
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
To leave the country na war. To stay na war. Any small thing death penalty.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Iyke48: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Makib2020:
Wahala plenty gan ooh... grin grin...na another person investment carry this one go jail for free like this shocked shocked
sentenced to death, not jail

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by shogsman(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
All this ridiculous unverified news sha, y'all think north Korea is GTA right.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by LmanAdm: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nigeria is a free state compared to North Korea.

That fat pig is worse than Buhari!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by AbuAeesha: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
wch kind wahala be this again!!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Joebayo217:
I swrs make Nigeria just divide na south go dey alright North go suffer pass
Did you mean the north where I am currently serving or which North? It's right time you people get that mentality off your brain

8 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by adebwalex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
WriterNig:

credit: Gaming Bible UK

They could have given them another version of Squid game and see who will win the show and give the winner a state pardon by their Short man devil prime minister...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by AbuAeesha: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
those of you calling buhari names hope u are reading this ??
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
I'm sure he was aware of the law but tried to play smart,now he has to pay with his life.

The guy no try abeg undecided
A suppose human wrote this above. SMH

What else would happen? You think those who made the inhumane laws didn’t think someone would break it?

Laws was to create a better society. But this laws are traps and sure it would catch a rat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wtf!!!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by astute28: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
I enjoy that film one of my best series

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
michlins:
To think that a North Korea government official watched the series before forming the decision that it's bad for the rest of the public is the height of hypocrisy

They don't have to. All they have to hear is that it is coming from South Korea...and it would be blocked.

They don't want their population to see that life in South Korea is better than life in the DPRK. It would raise a lot of uncomfortable questions for the leadership.

That's how communist regimes in Europe fell in 1989...people saw, through the medium of TV, that life was better in the non-communist European countries...planting seeds of doubt that sprouted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Peace1993: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
WriterNig:

credit: Gaming Bible UK
Anything to sell down the Country in question
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Decryptor(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lol

If the Anambra election was like squid game grin

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by rickyrex(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Move wey I say ones I leave nairaland I go continue to watch from where I stop... Nah him one person dey go jail for

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Decryptor(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamSalt:
Kim Jong-un wan use dey defaulter practice life squid game by firing him to death.

Squid game, one brutal series. That movie made me still have hope in Naija economy.

What has the plot got to do with the Nigérian economy?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
rickyrex:
Move wey I say ones I leave nairaland I go continue to watch from where I stop... Nah him one person dey go jail for
The main culprit will be shot by firing squad.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by obonujoker(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Trashy North Korea

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by principalgee: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Country where law is enforced by d government
But, do people in power in N-Korea also obey d law?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by IamSalt: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Decryptor:

What has the plot got to do with the Nigérian economy?

Oga, if you watch the movie, you will know how useless and worthless their currency is. Is that not enough to know that the Nigeria economy still have a large extent of hope compared to that of South Korea??
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Decryptor(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
AbuAeesha:
those of you calling buhari names
hope u are reading this ??

Buhari is still not a good leader.

He is like a scorpion, Kim jong UN is like a centipede. Both sting!!

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by izubext007: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
In Nigeria is forbidden to watch the cow game.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Felabrity: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
The film will actually killed someone sad
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by Decryptor(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamSalt:

Oga, if you watch the movie, you will know how useless and worthless their currency is. Is that not enough to know that the Nigeria economy still have a large extent of hope compared to that of South Korea??

But South Koreans are living a better life than Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by jericco1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Funnily enough, smuggling it isn't enough because he won't be able to watch it. So why die a foolish death?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by IamSalt: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Decryptor:

But South Koreans are living a better life than Nigerians.

You think so??
Una think say na by complexion them dey take measure better life abi??

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) by gonkin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
I no know say sharia get mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.