Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist (22991 Views)

2023: Place Peter Obi On Watchlist, Keyamo Tasks Security Agencies / CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
post=107931429:

APGA defeat really pain you grin grin grin go back and read your posts on Anambra election, serious if I were you with on my ranting by now I would've given myself break on nairaland,but you no get shame I can assure you this will be another defeat, I will always call your attention soon on this trust me

Give break so that evil will abound?

Which ranting are you talking about? Kwanyelu onwe ghu ugwu.

EFCC should be allowed to do their work. Court must restore the faith reposed on them.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Give break so that evil will abound?

Which ranting are you talking about? Kwanyelu onwe ghu ugwu.

EFCC should be allowed to do their work. Court must restore the faith reposed on them.

Let them start with the criminals in your party especially that hooligan you supported Anambra voters rejected on Nov 6th.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
post=107931635:

Let them start with the criminals in your party especially that hooligan you supported Anambra voters rejected on Nov 6th.

112k votes is what someone is calling winning... pathetic.

Seriously enwerom efe ghu na abania.

Noro onwe gi.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Corrupt mindset everywhere.

Exercise in futility for Justice to prevail right?

Atalom gi.
The criminals sponsoring Andy Uba wanted to use Anambra money settle billions of naira Andy is owing Heritage bank, we rejected him and his sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

112k votes is what someone is calling winning... pathetic.

Seriously enwerom efe ghu na abania.

Noro onwe gi.
And the criminal failed to win his LG grin grin 112k in most difficult election ever held in Nigeria no be beans with all the tension you guys created grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
post=107931778:

The criminals sponsoring Andy Uba wanted to use Anambra money settle billions of naira Andy is owing Heritage bank, we rejected him and his sponsors.

And he posted Sahara reporters.

Who believes gibberish these days.

You lack shame.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
post=107931847:

And the criminal failed to win his LG grin grin 112k in most difficult election ever held in Nigeria no be beans with all the tension you guys created grin

Pot calling kettle black. The real criminal is under watch currently.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

And he posted Sahara reporters.

Who believes gibberish these days.

You lack shame.

You will not believe the source because it affected Andy

Kindly watch and give me another excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQhi_8LGhk

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by godofuck231: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Apc how market , anambra no be IMO o, obiano no be igboho

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
post=107931978:

You will not believe the source because it affected Andy

Kindly watch and give me another excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQhi_8LGhk

Kokoronkoooo oke okpa anwuona....

Get out of my mention.

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nkpondike333: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why always Southern governor's. How many northern governor's are on their watchlist.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by moshino(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
When will they extend the same courtship to babariga Kano General..

When his immunity runs out.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Kokoronkoooo oke okpa anwuona....

Get out of my mention.

We go see how it will end grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by chrisvic007: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Peter Obi Escaped

I doubt if Obiano will.

No two ways about it.

Ego Anambra agwugonu. O jidelu ego Anambra ya na m Osodieme maa zughuzughu.
I
No roads.... nothing nothing.

No tangible project...kokoronkoooo.....oke okpa anwuona... grin

Yet, in spite of all you've written, the biggest problem of Anambrarians is Tinubu and Sanwoolu. People that have nothing to do with the stealing of your common wealth.

No be juju be dat?
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by MartinsD12(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
grin na maduka cause am
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by nzeobi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Carparts888:
Do you know anambra is one of the states in Nigeria that can survive without FG's allocation? unlike othet states that borrow and owe lots of money.
Do you know every governor have area of focus like security,education,road construction/rehabilitation, agriculture employment, tourism e.t.c? its impossible to develop all sectors in an under developed country . Let me mention one of his projects he will always be remembered for..ANAMBRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
Im not saying obiano is a saint but compared to some other governors, he tried or did ok.

Name five roads he did in his second tenure. Oga that drunkard did nothing aside stealing and saving money for vote buying and buying houses in USA.

The roads where the ones done by his successors and common to maintain roads he failed even to pay gratuity he also failed
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by nzeobi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
chrisvic007:

Yet, in spite of all you've written, the biggest problem of Anambrarians is Tinubu and Sanwoolu. People that have nothing to do with the stealing of your common wealth.

No be juju be dat?

Who is talking of tinubu here abi you just wan show your self

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yes o cheesy we are officially in a military regime
Maxymilliano:
After APC lost Anambra election, next is to punish Obiano abi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by matm: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Surely they will gather,but because they are not of me,they shall be scattered says God of Host.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by rickyrex(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Situation like this I put party and tribe aside if truly he has committed an offense punishable by law, let him face it. No sentiment about it nah tax payers money oh
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by ShaqFu: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
naptu2:

I heard about this for the first time in 2007 and 2008. The EFCC usually places outgoing governors on a watchlist in case they want to flee the country.

There were a lot of stories in the media (in 2007) that governors were going to flee the country before they lose their immunity. Nuhu Ribadu was asked about these stories and he said that they had already placed the governors on watchlists in case they were planning to flee.

Since then a pattern has been established. The EFCC usually places outgoing governors on watchlists, then they begin investigating them. Some of them are invited to the EFCC after they have left office, some of the invited are let go, while a few are prosecuted. It's always been like that.

Ayo Fayose
EFCC Places Fayose On Watch List
http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/17/efcc-places-fayose-watch-list

EFCC invites 15 Ex-Governors-James Ibori, Bola Tinubu, Orji Kalu and Saminu Turaki Top List
http://saharareporters.com/2007/06/06/efcc-invites-15-ex-governors-james-ibori-bola-tinubu-orji-kalu-and-saminu-turaki-top-list

Nigeria's EFCC arrests ex-governors for alleged fraud
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15208522

Five former governors in EFCC’s ‘emergency’ dock
https://guardian.ng/lead-story/five-former-governors-in-efccs-emergency-dock/

Ambode, other former governors under investigation—EFCC
https://www.icirnigeria.org/ambode-other-former-governors-under-investigation-efcc/

Ex-governors' bank accounts under watch
https://www.proshareng.com/news/General/EFCC-Places-Bank-Accounts-under-Watch/6533
Thanks for the info bros. You're tremendously appreciated. Cheers.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by redcliff: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Airport for eight years?

Ara na Apu ghu..

you are a fool. the airport he built is with help from where?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by chrisvic007: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
nzeobi:

Who is talking of tinubu here abi you just wan show your self

I have clearly made my point to the intelligent folk. I don't know if you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by NessFortunate: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
kettykings:

Meanwhile Kano governor, Bauchi governor and the minister of justice are not even on the watch list of efcc . May God help Nigeria
they are more NIGERIAN THAN OTHERS. THEM BE SAINT. Na this country you na still get hope on? Where FUEL Wan enter 340 PER LITRE BY 2022? #SMH
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by efighter: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Peter Obi Escaped

I doubt if Obiano will.

No two ways about it.

Ego Anambra agwugonu. O jidelu ego Anambra ya na m Osodieme maa zughuzughu.

No roads.... nothing nothing.

No tangible project...kokoronkoooo.....oke okpa anwuona... grin

And Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodora Orji, Gbenga Daniel, Bafarawa, Tinubu, Udom, e.t.c. are all walking freely
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Ebukaokeke5: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is interesting, he shouldn't get away with it all. He and his co-horts must face the jury for whatever financial crimes it is.
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Chikeluba25(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
The good news is that APC did not win Anambra. They would have concentrate more in fighting the past government than developing Anambra just like we are seeing in Imo state and Buhari led FG.

They are yet to recover from the heartbreak...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
redcliff:

you are a fool. the airport he built is with help from where?

You are the ffooll?

Was it his money? Or ndi anambra elected him to be docile?
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by executive12: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Nonsense. Because he didn't join the the evil party, the APC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Kaikai especially ethanol is not good ooo...
This man looks hungry regardless of the comfort that surrounds him....
Ethanol is not good....
Look at him
Look at Wike and that former Enugu Governor...
Ethanol is bad...
Re: EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist by OBALOLA55(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2021
GOOD, THEY SHOULD EQUALLY MONITOR CAREFULLY angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Accused Of Contract Breach, Unpaid Salaries By Workers / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.