Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is The Best Investment Scheme/decision You Have Ever Made - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Investment Scheme/decision You Have Ever Made (202 Views)

Cotp Investment Scheme Have Crashed With People's Money / *HOSTEL INVESTMENT SCHEME WITH #1.5M / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Investment Scheme/decision You Have Ever Made by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hi guys
We have been hearing of many investment decisions that have gone south this year leading many to depression, suicide and sickness..there has also been the 'i knew it or I told you so' set of people who feel investment schemes are terrible but the truth is the one way to make money is to use it to make more money than saving it in the bank
So tell us..what's the best investment decision or scheme you have ever made

For me, the best I have made is to start union korrect with ubn wen I worked there..during COVID and when I was sacked, it sustained me before I got back on my feet again..the interest was wack but made me understand how small small untouchable savings for years can help alot in times of crises

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Posible In Fixed Deposite. / Arbitrage Betting In Nigeria + 120,000 Naira Plus Made (videos) / Legit Airdrop Update !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.