Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files From Your Computer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover Deleted Files From Your Computer (136 Views)

Best Software To Recover Deleted Files On Windows / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files From Your Computer by Xodewi: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
As easy the ascent of technology has made life for humans, it has also brought in various other difficulties for people in terms of responsibilities. Very careful use is required for the devices to be functional and work properly. Storage is a problem that has long been solved with the invention of hard disks and other memory storing devices. However, when data is lost by mistake, or due to some malware, it becomes an unnecessary headache. In a few cases, some files are deleted as they do not come in handy at that time, are later found to be useful.

The situation of successful data recovery becomes more terrible when there is a hard drive, USB drive or memory card with limited free space. It is involved with a lot of factors, like in what kind of drive the files were stored in, whether there are any current backups to rely on, the amount of time that has passed from the deletion of files, type of data that can be recovered or not, data storage type, file system type, the removal process and more. You can find more detailed information about Memory Cards, USB Drives, Smartphones, Laptops and more
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

Learn Everything About Blogging Live On Nairaland / How To Run A Successful PPC Campaign To Drive Sales / Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.