Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing (236 Views)

Print Gifts/souvenirs For Christmas Around Ikeja And Mainland / Reekado Banks Dance To The Trending Ghanian Song "One Corner" / They Turned The Entire Party Upside Down Because Of One Corner Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by Ruggman: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
I believe and advocate that we must celebrate this year's Christmas in grand style for surviving the untold hardship imposed on Nigerians by our leaders. What about you
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by IamSalt: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Preparing for what??
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by KingEverest: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na who get money they celebrate undecided
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by chatinent: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ruggman:
I believe and advocate that we must celebrate this year's Christmas in grand style for surviving the untold hardship imposed on Nigerians by our leaders. What about you

You believe and advocate? I don't understand..
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by Ruggman: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
chatinent:

You believe and advocate? I don't understand..

We need to celebrate and proof to our oppressors that we are stronger and more resilient than they think.
They cannot subdue our spirit nor see us crying for their wicked governance
When they think we are down,we shall rise stronger
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
You can't have a Buhari as your president and you'll be thinking about Xmas grin
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by MosheDayan: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fcvk Christmas..... undecided
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by Fasindo: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
shocked

I wish Buhari can postpone this year Christmas.

Deborah that ignored me since May has been calling me that she wants to visit me on Christmas day for her Christmas gift, Debbie please 25th December is not my birthday but Jesus own just visit him for your Christmas gift.
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by Adeoye11(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
@ruggman, send us moni ..
We wey no get money to even know whether December is near not to talk of Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by helinues: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Christmas and new year already sorted.

We no dey wait for festivities season, we dey sit down for am

Hoping forward for the new year
Re: Christmas Around The Corner How Are You Preparing by NwaNimo1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Preparing for wetin?

[img]https://media1./images/13f771c93544c3085a8ab1fe6bd1d5c5/tenor.gif?itemid=21071871[/img]

With unknown unknowns everywhere?

(1) (Reply)

Frud Case In Union Bank Nig Plc / Spider Man No Way Home Set To Premier 17th December / I Need A Plumber Right Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.