Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Start A Lucrative Used Clothes And Shoe Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Lucrative Used Clothes And Shoe Business In Nigeria (228 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria / Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business / How To Start Shoe Business – All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Lucrative Used Clothes And Shoe Business In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Do you want to learn how to start a lucrative used clothes and shoe business in Nigeria but don’t have information about it? In this blog post, I will be revealing an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to kickstart the business and make money in Nigeria.

I think the used clothes and shoe business need no introduction in Nigeria. A good number of us patronize the businesses that sell good grades of used clothes and shoes. It saves us money, and we also get good quality products easily.

The business of used items in Nigeria is a multimillion naira one. You will definitely agree with me if you are familiar with the market. The market is a big one. There is a popular saying: Nigeria is the dustbin of overseas countries. Yes, I think it’s true. I have not discovered that product that you cannot find its used type in Nigeria. We import used items into Nigeria in massive quantities.

Read more: https://starthustlenow.com/business-ideas/how-to-start-a-lucrative-used-clothes-and-shoe-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Used Clothes And Shoe Business In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Start now!
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Used Clothes And Shoe Business In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hustle now!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Viable Way Of currently sending Money To The UK From Nigeria / 3 Things That Will Make Your 2022 Better Than 2021 / Dana Airlines Slashes Price For Umu Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.