Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power (257 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / Buhari Finally Reacts To The Video About The Man That Tries To Stab Him Yesterda / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power by BluntCrazeMan: 3:47am On Nov 25, 2021
From the earlier thread...
Why Do People In Power Change Radically?
- By Pat Utomi..

(https://www.nairaland.com/6866031/why-people-power-change-radically)

In my opinion, I think the cause is majorly as a result of persons who do not know themselves very well.
And thus, when they get to the positions of power, the sides of them that they were not aware of (or which they had always been denying) would always show up from time to time.

I may not be totally correct on this............
But I know that I am not wrong, because the people that changed during the time they were in power couldn't even connect the dots properly what events that led to the change, or how the changes came to be.
Meaning that, whatever the changes were, they always had the tendencies in them all the while.

Every human being has many hidden sides of him inside him...
Some of the sides are Good, some are Not So Good, and some are Very Bad.
There are no persons who are exceptions to this.
The Good sides of You brings out the You that is appealing.
They get easily noticed because that's the sides of You that people love to always have around them.
If you're not a truthful person to yourself, you might even believe that these are the only aspects of You that is existing inside You.
But then, there are also The Very Bad and Wild You inside You.
These sides of You are the ones make up the “You” that do things that even You yourself get to wonder if you're the one that was doing such things.
If you're not in good connection with these hidden parts of yourself, you would always be misbehaving, and you would always be caught, and you would always make up excuses, or you blame the devil. This is because, deep within you, the bad sides of You are having some cravings, and some emotions, and catching some feelings, and exhibiting some behaviours which you have never cared to know about, just because you had been busy all these while attending to ONLY the good sides of You which the people had always loved.
When such persons get to a position of power, they would always be there in the eyes of the people, and there are no hiding places for them any longer.
And then, these bad sides of him would always act up as usual, even without his own personal approval.
And being that he would always want to appear on the good side of the people's judgement, he would be busy employing all sorts of cover-up techniques, even when such techniques are totally against the people he is supposed to be representing with the position of power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power by BluntCrazeMan: 3:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Have A Nice Day
Re: A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power by Aconomist: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2021
You are just stupid black Nigerian monkeys who deserve slavery and colonialism. Everyone else in the world manages to have good leaders except you.
Re: A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power by BluntCrazeMan: 4:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Aconomist:
You are just stupid black Nigerian monkeys who deserve slavery and colonialism.
Everyone else in the world manages to have good leaders except you.
You cannot just generalise it this way.
These countries that you look up to at the moment, there were times in the past that they were being ruled by some bad (and sometimes regarded as Evil) persons.
If you studied the early lives of these bad rulers, you would agree with me that they were never such bad and evil before they came to power.
Re: A Theory That Tries To Explain The Change Of People In Power by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
From the earlier thread...
Why Do People In Power Change Radically?
- By Pat Utomi..

(https://www.nairaland.com/6866031/why-people-power-change-radically)

In my opinion, I think the cause is majorly as a result of persons who do not know themselves very well.
And thus, when they get to the positions of power, the sides of them that they were not aware of (or which they had always been denying) would always show up from time to time.

I may not be totally correct on this............
But I know that I am not wrong, because the people that changed during the time they were in power couldn't even connect the dots properly what events that led to the change, or how the changes came to be.
Meaning that, whatever the changes were, they always had the tendencies in them all the while.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Delegation Makes Presentation On Ibom Deep Seaport In South Korea / Starways OnStar / Ooni Of Ife Slams Politicians, Security Operatives Over Insecurity | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.