Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

#bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: (1161 Views)

Teniola Play Love With Her Male Bestie As They Mimick Davido And Chioma / Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by tkgz(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2021
Big Brother Naija stars, Tega and Bom have stirred reactions on social media after they were spotted chilling together.

In a recent video made while they were at the airport waiting to board their flight to Dubai, Tega referred to Boma as her bestie.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/bbnaija-tega-calls-boma-her-bestie-as-they-chill-together-video

Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by donbachi(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2021
To be continued shortly
Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by Oyiboman69: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2021
I knew she's gone after the bbnaija saga...her SIMP le husband can now enjoy his SIMP licity in peace....

Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by habsydiamond(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Graduation after big brother... If they can do it even with cameras everywhere why can't they do it secretly.. I pity the man wey marry a woman like this.. She be original black market.. Make I chop ma food jor

Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
What is she still doing around this man,na wa ooo
Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by 3LACK: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Bestie kee you there
Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by suffering: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2021
These two no get story. They are hanging to the only thing which generated publicity their way.
Re: #bbnaija: Tega Calls Boma Her Bestie As They Chill Together (video) Read More: by JavaScript90: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Portable Welcomes New Baby Boy With 2nd Baby Mama / “I Need My Space Today, I’m In Tears” – Davido Mourns / Will Smith To Receive Highest Upfront Movie Salary Of 2022- $35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.