Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,975 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Generator Market Place - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Generator Market Place (1508 Views)

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / What Capacity of Generator do I need? / Learn How To Construct A Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Generator Market Place by Ovame(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Buying and selling is our business but selling good quality product like FIRMAN is our choice!
Re: The Generator Market Place by Ovame(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tell me how many hours you run your generator and the load it carrys, i will provide you the expected fuel consumption rate. For to know if your generator is in good condition or not.
Re: The Generator Market Place by Harryfrosh: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ovame:
Lets talk about this generator, how much do you know about it?
what is the kva of dis generator and what is the price?
Re: The Generator Market Place by Harryfrosh: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ovame:

#165000 only
been trying to reach you now for over a week... I need the AC6000 generator... Kindly drop your contact or or how to reach you anytime you're online
Re: The Generator Market Place by barnabas6: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ovame:
Tell me how many hours you run your generator and the load it carrys, i will provide you the expected fuel consumption rate. For to know if your generator is in good condition or not.
weldone, pls drop Your phone Number.thanks
Re: The Generator Market Place by CarrilT(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2022
What is the smallest KVA Gen I can get with remote start.
I actually need like 1.8---2kva
Re: The Generator Market Place by GogetterMD(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Ovame:
Lets talk about this generator, how much do you know about it?

How much for this Firman?

Also, do you recommend a Kemage Generator, and how does one identify the original (and also which is best amongst the different series)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Astronomers Discover New Planet That Really Makes Earth Look Like Shît / Which Level Did You Dump 2go? / Become An IT Accountant With Accounting Software Packages And Earn Big!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.