Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi (50813 Views)

Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin Is Engaged (Pictures) / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by efighter: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
Young man the speaker of the national assembly.. That's nice.. That means young generations have hope

Younger generation of thieves. I will not vote for any thief less than 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by ThatFairGuy: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by empressSkincare(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Tmex(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by RealAdewole(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Bunmhi:
Lovely
this fit be us.... You are in osogbo so am I...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Kissiemu(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
My mind dey tell me say he get secret pikin
No wonder you are still at "home" at your age while he is the speaker of a state parliament... homeboy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
Young man the speaker of the national assembly.. That's nice.. That means young generations have hope
State Assembly please undecided
Hnmm ! If Gbajabiamila hammer you slap eh. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by doneem(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2021
God bless dis Union,

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by pfadom: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Not the national assembly, but the speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly.

Youths have hope, but what difference has be made in the office he occupies?

habsydiamond:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by lwisee: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-oyo-speaker-set-to-wed

Four years to this time now she will become Margaret Tacha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice... the trads... fits d lady better.... !!.. maybe worn something else that fits!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by habsydiamond(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2021
pfadom:
Not the national assembly, but the speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly.

Youths have hope, but what difference has be made in the office he occupies?

my bad... Thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by blacknoir: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2021
I no look the first picture well I really thought it was davido

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by skywalker240(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
A young Man shocked

There's hope for the youths?

HML smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Loreettaa: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2021
He'll still cheat anyways.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by habsydiamond(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Himtulie247:
Hnmm ! If Gbajabiamila hammer you slap eh. undecided
lolzzz.... Na to use fufu bribe am remain ooo

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Lastmankc(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
Young man the speaker of the state house of assembly.. That's nice.. That means the young generations of this country have hope..
Hope kor,the young generation are even more corrupt than all these old men there.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by HRMK: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
hmmm....soo beautiful.....i hope he isnt in anyway related to the one under police custody in osun?is the osunman ogundoyin or adedoyin pls?anyway,the speaker seems to be from oyo state!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Bunmhi(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
RealAdewole:
this fit be us.... You are in osogbo so am I...
Lol, I'm not ready for marriage yet grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Her asooke is giving.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Bamzyriches451: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Shai this guy don enter

Say I be assembly speaker at this young age wetin I wan use marriage take do?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by Nonexisting: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2021
The wife no fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by snoopz: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice one
Pls don't end up like dimeji bankole
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by silvoclaira: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Himtulie247:
Hnmm ! If Gbajabiamila hammer you slap eh grin
Lols...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by IjebuWarrior: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Homeboiy:

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by vince96w2(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
lol..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by dominique(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
Young man the speaker of the state house of assembly.. That's nice.. That means the young generations of this country have hope..

LoL you think he's an average hustling graduate that contested for political post? His father is a PDP chieftain and close ally of GSM. The only youths that have hope are the well connected ones and the political elite will continue to make it so by fixing their children in offices they vacated from.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi by BarrElChapo(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Tokskob2008:

It's culturally rich...

You say culture ? undecided suit and gown rich undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.