Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM (27989 Views)

Sweden’s First Female PM Resigns Less Than 12 Hours After Appointment / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Asgard73: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2021
backbencher:

You are welcome. I got the info from daily mail which gave a more detailed report.

I mentioned Uganda, not because I admire their government...but because their experience at parliamentary government ended so badly twice (the second time, in one long civil war in the 1980's) that when Museveni took over, the guy just simply made political parties illegal...and ran a non party system on the reasoning that 'parties foster tribalism'. (And for the record I think he was wrong, but his reasoning is understandable).

Thanks..
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by UNKNOWN77777: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Resignation nor dey exist for were de leaders of dis country dey.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Quiny32323: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
Maybe as she enter dem show her the problem that lies ahead the thing shock her....

The woman no want get bp grin
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by skywalker240(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Maybe in Africa .. but never in Nigeria .
Unsuccessful surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by smartasuen(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2021
She made history twice within the shortest time possible.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Germi9: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2021
potent5:
We will not take it.

She must withdraw her resignation.

Ftc!

@Seun, how should I forward my akant?
Is money involved in Ftc?
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by seunayantokun(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2021
That's where politicians think about their people and the image of those in government.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by anambraamaka: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Our politicians would never
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by addexx: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2021
God please give me this kind of temerity
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Sheriman(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
Maybe as she enter dem show her the problem that lies ahead the thing shock her....
Those are the genuine person who uphold their integrity and ready to say the truth. The white swedish woman has realized the huge task ahead of her to continue heading that post. Meanwhile, If that woman was to be an African, I'm very sure she will not resign. She will already know she is not competent enough to handle that important post, knows she can't manage that position but the love for wealth and power will overshadowed her to continue heading the post of which her government will later delivers poor governance.

1 Like

Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2021
she no wan die before her time grin
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2021
potent5:
We will not take it.

She must withdraw her resignation.

Ftc!

@Seun, how should I forward my akant?

Do NL pay some1 who make fp or you're kidding?
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by naturefellow(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Can Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Jide Sanwo-Olu ever in their lives ?
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by tunize(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Shebi this one nor be human be ni? Nigeria it will never happen and people get hope sey the country go better okay ooo, Dec 1kg gas go be like 1k or #1,200 we dey look the movie for netflix
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Plantiff:
This is what happens when positions are given to women based on quota or sentiments and not merit.

The only reason she was elected PM by the parliament was because she's a woman. Her party wanted to win the hearts of Swedish citizens who have been pussified by their culture.

Magdalena knows she doesn't have any plan for Sweden as PM but she didn't express her unwillingness to be elected.

I can deduce only one thing from her actions- she was more interested in recording her name as the first Swedish female Prime Minister even if it was for an hour.

She's achieved her goal and that's the end of the story.

Politics in the West these days is so bad that liberal parties just have to field a female President or Vice President to win over a male conservative contestant who is more sound and firm with his decisions.

Look at how President Biden handed over power to VP Harris because of a very minor reason like Colonoscopy grin A procedure that is just a little bit advanced than an X-ray test. Pure politics that will get the liberals to cheer him even though he's a vegetable.
You and the people that liked this nonsense are complete ignoramuses.

Imagine the nonsense you spilled to confirm how ignorant you are you didn't know that George Bush also handed down power to Dick Cheney when he underwent the same procedure went when he handed over power to Kamala Harris,what Biden did was nothing new because past US presidents when going through the same procedure handed to their deputies but it was only highlighted because it was the first time it was being handed to a woman it is very constitutional and part of the 25th amendment.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by georgeakins: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Plantiff:
This is what happens when positions are given to women based on quota or sentiments and not merit.

The only reason she was elected PM by the parliament was because she's a woman. Her party wanted to win the hearts of Swedish citizens who have been pussified by their culture.

Magdalena knows she doesn't have any plan for Sweden as PM but she didn't express her unwillingness to be elected.

I can deduce only one thing from her actions- she was more interested in recording her name as the first Swedish female Prime Minister even if it was for an hour.

Politics in the West these days is so bad that liberal parties just have to field a female President or Vice President to win over a male conservative contestant who is more sound and firm with his decisions.

Look at how President Biden handed over power to VP Harris because of a very minor reason like Colonoscopy grin A procedure that is just a little bit advanced than an X-ray test. Pure politics that will get the liberals to cheer him even though he's a vegetable.

You have a point, but that of Biden is a constitutional thing. Only eccentric Trump refused to follow the rule
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by BePrepared: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
helinues:

I could be considering my BMC stipends undecided undecided

How can someone join BMC
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by batb: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
haha! She no get balls at all! Ouch, I forgot she is a woman!
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Ciniw: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2021
She must have been threatened
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by olisaEze(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2021
When people say "the future is female", I just laff quietly to mysef. The establishment has been male dominated for too long to just roll over because you've got a sweet spot in between. Good thing she resigned, she wasn’t a leader. grin
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Bamzyriches451: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Which day this kind thing go happen for 9ja?
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by snoopz: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Africa still dey learn
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Dreadful: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
The West serve their citizens but loot Africa through some idiots masquerading as presidents.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Masterito(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
She resigned because the House refused to pass a certain bill and she is there to implement the bill according to her.
inoki247:
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by siant: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Can bubu ever?
even if half of the citizens die. O pe
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by Realhommie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
helinues:
The truth is honest people shouldn't go near politics cos you will eventually be corrupted
Apt... There's no honest person in politics, not 1, especially here in Africa and particularly in Nigeria.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by 27Pushing30: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
She has resigned and wants a new election held .

Simple
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by ogwumgbe: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Davicjoe:
Even if such happens in Africa, it will never happen in Nigeria. Nigerian politician will like to cling to power all the days of their miserable life

Because they are there to loot and not to serve
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by precious1967(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Davicjoe:
Even if such happens in Africa, it will never happen in Nigeria. Nigerian politician will like to cling to power all the days of their miserable life
see Pantami as an example
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by kjhova(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mashgash:

Blacks and the love of power... ehn

Surprised to know that Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump and Broz Tito are all blacks!!!
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by billyG(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Over there they don't see president,prime minister as any big deal, people there dnt bother turn their heads to gape at prime Minister,they dnt struggle to enter politics like do or die,that is why it is easy for a power hungry Nigerian diaporian to contest for councillors,mayord,mp in those countries & win easily.
Re: Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM by win2da: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Plantiff:

*Na pussy still born you... Old chivalrian fool....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles / Troops Enter The Gambia To Secure Barrow’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.