Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Adentify Original SUMECFIRMAN Spare Parts From The Fake - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Adentify Original SUMECFIRMAN Spare Parts From The Fake (345 Views)

Generators And Spare Parts / Bizhub C454 Spare Parts / Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Adentify Original SUMECFIRMAN Spare Parts From The Fake by StanleyChibuzor: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Good day all, as an engineer I just want to share this great information I got from SUMEC FIRMAN company on how to adentify original SUMECFIRMAN spare parts, I was passing by Oyingbo bus stop in Lagos for does who knows this location, I saw a bill board of SUMECFIRMAN one (1) million Naira reward on anti fake spare parts fighting Wich drow my attention to the bill board, Now since I started using that method of spare parts confirmation I saw changes in my work, because anytime I changed piston and Rings I keep having same issue oil shortage not knowing that it was the result of the fake spare parts I bought from Omo igbo but since I start sending the 16 digits numbers on the spare parts, and it's been confirmed as Original SUMEC FIRMAN spare parts, ever since then I stop having issues with my customers ,please shine your eyes so that this bad people we day sale bad fake spare parts, No go spoile our work ooo, don't be a victim of fake spare parts ooo
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Airtime Can Change To Cash? / What's The Best Way To Pay For Bing Ads In Nigeria / Coinbase Support ☎ (+1 (866) 224-3545) ☎ Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.