Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus (705 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by emenas(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Good morning nairalanders

Out of curiousity, I really want to know how much it costs to move into Canada from Nigeria.
From cost of acquiring passports down to plain tickets and all.

Please I need answers from those that have been there or currently living there.
Re: What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by silvoclaira: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2021
smiley
Re: What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by Deborah98(f): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2021
God see how people are leaving me behind cry,I don't understand is my own different abi I'm adopted sad
Re: What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by kennethfranc(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
@OP.... Your topic says Cyprus and your write up says Canada

1 Like

Re: What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by dasparrow: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
emenas:
Good morning nairalanders

Out of curiousity, I really want to know how much it costs to move into Canada from Nigeria.
From cost of acquiring passports down to plain tickets and all.

Please I need answers from those that have been there or currently living there.

Your thread title said CYPRUS but now you are talking about Canada in your original post. So which one is it? Cyprus or Canada? If you are not even sure about your destination, how do you expect us to help you? By the way, Cyprus is not an ideal country to go and "hustle." So if that is your intention, you better make alternate plans.

If you intend to migrate to Canada legally, there is already a thread here in the Travel section about various legitimate ways to migrate to Canada and the Canada thread also addresses moving costs as well. As for flight tickets, they fluctuate depending on the time of year you are traveling. If you traveling during the Christmas holiday season or Easter season, it will cost more. The day of the week you travel also affects flight tickets as well. So, you cannot budget flight ticket now when you don't even have your visa yet for the country you intend to go to.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by dasparrow: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Deborah98:
God see how people are leaving me behind cry,I don't understand is my own different abi I'm adopted sad

And how do you know if it is God's Will for you to travel out or not? Many young ladies like you traveled out of the country out of desperation and ended up in the hands of human traffickers where they were forced to prostitute. If it is God's Will for you to travel out, He will make a way for you to travel out legitimately and if it is not His will, He will make a way for you to prosper right there in Nigeria. All my siblings live in Nigeria and they are all thriving both in their careers and personal lives so it is possible to make it in Nigeria even with all its dysfunction. Remember that and keep hope alive.
Re: What Is The Total Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Cyprus by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
dasparrow:

And how do you know if it is God's Will for you to travel out or not? Many young ladies like you traveled out of the country out of desperation and ended up in the hands of human traffickers where they were forced to prostitute. If it is God's Will for you to travel out, He will make a way for you to travel out legitimately and if it is not His will, He will make a way for you to prosper right there in Nigeria. All my siblings live in Nigeria and they are all thriving both in their careers and personal lives so it is possible to make it in Nigeria even with all its dysfunction. Remember that and keep hope alive.

Is she your sibling? You don't force your opinion on others. What works or worked for you, might not be the same for others.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Houston, Dallas, Maryland And NJ, Please Help / Schengen Visa Application, Requirements And Eligibility / Nigerian Refuge Died In Outside Camp In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.