Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa (32926 Views)

Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation — EFCC / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Jostoman: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Oxb90:
And what do you want Nigerians to do?
Those you have 'investigated' so far, of what benefit has it been to Nigeria.

Toothless Efcc and audio investigation.

Smh
don't mind them let them continue deceiving themselves.
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by xynerise: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Taaaa
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Fake investigation Efcc no turn to political group
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Fiscus105(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Dogwhi:

Tinubu will never taste presidency

Decree from almighty gods! I guess.
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Jostoman: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Daddy is under investigation grin

I love these scripts a lot!
don't mind them
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Heffalump:

BAT is one of the greatest political thieves Nigeria has ever produced in history. He deserves all the investigations. My worry is that, he'll still escape justice just as usual. It's a mere pseudo investigation that leads no where. Tinubu's real trial is on the judgement day!

If you havs ever worked in Government or moved with politicians in any capacity, you will understand that ALL of them are thieves...ALL. Every single one of them. The difference between majority of them and tinubu is that the rest just steal with no caution, but Tinubu does his own methodotically...you cant pin anything on that man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by InoGetJoy: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Write / say it again without tears filling your eyes. grin

Tinubu has sworn allegiance to his Fulani masters and so this investigation is audio.
I keep wondering why Yorubas support this man while they know he has nothing to offer. If the president of this shithole must be Yoruba, there are several other competent Yoruba men who can lead this country to greater heights, it mustn't be this drug baron

I have, kill yourself grin
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Jostoman: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
TINUBU the Jagaban is bigger than all of them at EFCC and mr bawa himself know that he can't do anything to Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by heniford2: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Believe this and your a fool forever undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by plaindealer: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Assets declaration after how many decades?

Jona try and fail with the same rubbish..
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by one4GOD(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Write / say it again without tears filling your eyes. grin
I'm watching you
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by BlackPantherxXx: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=AsampeteNwaanyi post=107944914]I'm watching you [/quote

I appreciate it. You're my biggest fan.
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by TolaniLuv: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
He wants to die young
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by BlackPantherxXx: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Tinubu has sworn allegiance to his Fulani masters and so this investigation is audio.
I keep wondering why Yorubas support this man while they know he has nothing to offer. If the president of this shithole must be Yoruba, there are several other competent Yoruba men who can lead this country to greater heights, it mustn't be this drug baron

I have, kill yourself grin

I love those tears baby. Cry louder. You already sound suicidal grin
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107944954][/quote]
do anyhow
go back anyhow

I must fix all trolls and bigots
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by bluecircle470: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Baawaa:
That is the game,after Tinubu they will investigate Atiku and the rest,if you know you know

There’s nothing you know and that we too wants to know...
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by BlackPantherxXx: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

do anyhow
go back anyhow

I must fix all trolls and bigots

IsaAbubakar..fix all ur Igbo bigots first

Leave me alone. We signed a truce since.

Na because of you I no dey even come on Nairaland... every thing na till 2022 wink
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Feelings79: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Oxb90:
And what do you want Nigerians to do?
Those you have 'investigated' so far, of what benefit has it been to Nigeria.

Toothless Efcc and audio investigation.

Smh
At least three former governors are currently behind bars and countless number of other top politicians.You also read that ships recovered by the EFCC are sitting in the waters just yesterday (The Punch)We also have properties running into billions recovered by same EFCC.The fact still remains we have a judiciary that can be very slow and almost impossible when it comes to justice delivery
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Nackzy: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Which Tinubu the one that okayed your appointment or the one in my village
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Scam
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by techWriter1: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Audio investigation
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by bencr7: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
EFCC has a right to investigate anybody in Nigeria, so it is not a new things and that you are under investigation that doesn't mean you have committed any offense. This singular act shows that Buhari mean business in fighting corruption in Nigeria
yes efcc hv d right to investigate anybody than why u did not say this in d case malami when some pple were asking he should be investigated because of raid of odili house,but u were saying with prondness that he can't be investigated. Ur hypocrite is in another level
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by geemd434: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
A baby mouse can't bring an adult blue whale to justice, even Jonathan goatluck tried but failed woefully, mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is big enough for any net to catch him.
Una don they fear.... Una don they bring igbo into it. E go touch everybody Las Las... Tinubu is an oversabi man wen them go deal with nothing go happen.

They are looking for what to hold him Against election. Tinubu level nor reach north, na slaves in the Southwest he dey sell. No level.
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Lovenorth: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2021
bencr7:
yes efcc hv d right to investigate anybody than why u did not say this in d case malami when some pple were asking he should be investigated because of raid of odili house,but u were saying with prondness that he can't be investigated. Ur hypocrite is in another level
Malami didn't do any offense by investigatiing odili, in fact we even comment him on that
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by nnamdi640: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
A baby mouse can't bring an adult blue whale to justice, even Jonathan goatluck tried but failed woefully, mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is big enough for any net to catch him.
People like you are the problem we are facing in this country. You are praising a man that brought in two billion vans. I pity your generation.
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by bencr7: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

Malami didn't do any offense by investigatiing odili, in fact we even comment him on that
by raiding someone house in d nite is a big crime and offense because that wat robbers and criminal does and it was condemn by pple especially lawyers who are more intelligent than u, that don't know anything about law
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Lovenorth: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
bencr7:
by raiding someone house in d nite is a big crime and offense because that wat robbers does. EnemyOfNorth
My friend Malami is better than your whole tribe, he has done it and there is nothing you can do
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by bencr7: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

My friend Malami is better than your whole tribe, he has done it and there is nothing you can do
I have given u comment that is bitter true but u are turning it to my tribe, runaway human person that hide when news about fulani bandits, Boko Haram and iswap but have power to comment about southeast that d security better than ur region
Re: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa by Christy1759: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
See joke.I think efcc are playing cards with nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat / INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election / VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.