Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

OZB: Happy Birthday To Chief Ugonna Ozurigbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OZB: Happy Birthday To Chief Ugonna Ozurigbo. (131 Views)

Chief Ugonna Ozurigbo To Lose Land Allegedly Acquired Through Ilegality / Imo: Ugonna Ozurigbo Dumps APC For PDP, Seeks Second Term / N50 Million For Oath Taking: Acho Ihim, Ugonna Ozurigbo Should Speak Out Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OZB: Happy Birthday To Chief Ugonna Ozurigbo. by Njokuobinna(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIEF UGONNA OZURIGBO:

On an auspicious day like this, I spare some thoughts on this social space to celebrate one of the rarest gems in community leadership, the member representating Nkwerre|Isu|Nwangele|Njaba Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Chief Ugonna Ozurigbo.

As you mark this day, I pray God Almighty to guide your path with wisdom, more leadership insights and legislative exploits as you continue to serve your people.

May you also open your mind to constructive criticism and good advice while being cheered by your numerous supporters!

I wish above all things, that you become a voice to reckon with on the floor of the House as you use your good office to serve God and humanity .

Happy birthday, Chief Ozurigbo Ugonna

+ Njoku Macdonald Obinna : Holding media brief for the largest Federal Constituency.

Media Consultant|News Reporter|PR-Expert

Publisher,

4th Estate Reporters.

(1) (Reply)

Rep Munir Makes Case For Students With Special Education Needs / #2023NIGERIADECIDES WHO RULE THIS COUNTRY NEXT / WEP: Youth Ministry Pays N80m To 2,682 Interns For August, September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.